Kind of new here!

Options
Well, I have been a member for a few months, but I decided I really need to get motivated. My name is Kac and I'm 21 years old. I want to lose 40-50lbs and get healthy. I don't know what else to put here, so hi!!!

Replies

• Luffzilla
    Luffzilla Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! (: I'm 20 and I just joined today. ^^
  • purtydaisy
    purtydaisy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined a few weeks ago. Feel free to add me!
  • abellone7289
    abellone7289 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I have been here for a while (around a year now) but I am trying to get back on track. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • jcforever7
    jcforever7 Posts: 23
    Options
    I just decided today even though I signed up forever ago that I am getting more focused. Could really use some buddy's to keep me focused! Hi everyone!!
  • cfieds
    cfieds Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I've also been a member for a few months but haven't really utilized the site until a week or so ago...I'm really trying to focus my efforts this time.

I'm 23 and have a goal of 25lbs that need to go.
  • tazkam03
    tazkam03 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi my name is Kami. I have just recently started back on this site. Add me if you would like the extra support that we all need to stay motivated.. 75lbs to go is my goal...
  • jgray08
    jgray08 Posts: 11
    Options
    I would also like to say hello and welcome. I too am new, I had registered a little while ago but never really tried to reach out and got aquainted with individuals on the boards until just recent. I feel like more the merrier success come in numbers so feel free to to add me and I look forward to seeing you on the boards and encouraging each other.
  • stickwithme
    stickwithme Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Same as you. Been around about a month now, just completing my food diary mainly, which surprisingly has been enough to lose 7 lbs so far, but I know I'll have to start doing more than that pretty soon if I don't want to slip back.
    Feel free to add me for motivation etc.
    Same goes for anyone else!