feel so gross!!

Options
:sad: Just realized that i have been lying to myself. Please pray that God will help me do this!!:sad:

Replies

• chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    You haven't been lying to yourself, you just haven't been listening to it. Welcome here. Hit me up if you have any questions or doubts. Others can testify I'm on here WAY to much :laugh:

But really, good call getting on here, its a great place to reach what ever it is you want.
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP! Just remember that the first step is always the hardest and you made that by setting up your account here. Try to log your food the night before so you know you're staying within your allotted calories. Also make sure to log anything that resembles exercise as this gives you extra calories that you can eat. This is one of my motivators to exercise...I love to eat!

Good luck on your journey to a healthier you and don't be afraid to shout out on the boards if you have questions along the way. There's usually someone up and out there that can help us along the way.
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! You can do this, and having made the decision to do so is half the battle! Don't beat yourself up too much, you're on the right track now, and today is a new day.

You'll find the tools you need here at MPF to learn a great deal about how to lose weight in a healthy way, and get the support you may need to do it here on the forums.

We're glad you're here!
  • mscocoa30
    mscocoa30 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. You can do it! I get daily inspiration from MFP members. Just look around and you will see success stories of those who have lost 50 to 100 pounds and even more. They are so courageous and determined. Just imagine you will be one of those people in the future. Keep your head up and remember we can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    You haven't been lying to yourself, you just haven't been listening to it. Welcome here. Hit me up if you have any questions or doubts. Others can testify I'm on here WAY to much :laugh:

But really, good call getting on here, its a great place to reach what ever it is you want.

He really is on here too much.

Seriously tho, If I can do it, I'm positive ANYbody can do this. :flowerforyou: Chin up lady, you got this!
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You are soooo pretty. You can beat your weight!!!!! It will be a lot of work and take a lot of time. Keep plugging away. Everyone on this site understands what you are going through. Take baby steps......you can do it.
  • CinthyNair
    Options
    everyone here on MFP are so generous and give lots of encouragement. I log in everyday just to get some imspiration.
    thanks so much to MFP family!
  • olgawill
    Options
    I feel like this time is the right time!!!!!!!!!!!
  • romero2006da
    romero2006da Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Think Positive!!
  • sldenny
    Options
    Congrats on finding this site! I have lost about 25 pounds since I started logging and am still battling my last 20. One tip I would give you as a beginner is from personal experience....when I saw how few calories I was supposed to be eating compared to what I was actually eating, I thought I would starve to death! However, I didn't starve! What I did do was gradually make it down to my goal calories for the day....for example I started logging what I would normally eat and then worked it down from there. I was supposed to be eating 1,290 calories per day and started one thousand calories above that! I did make it down to 1,290 calories per day without being hungry by finding foods that I would actually eat instead of buying them to then rot in my fridge. Good luck! You have plenty of people rooting for you!
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    Congratulations on making the decision to get healthy. Welcome!
    This is a great place and we are all here for you,
    Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Its a hard journey and having people who can help with even the smallest questions can be a big help.

Be positive you can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Darlin, you've come to the right place! :smile: