Polar FlowLink. Is it worth it?

Options
Hello. I've been using my Polar FT7 HRM for the last couple months and I'm loving it. I pretty much use it to make sure that my heart rate is where I want it to be during my workout. I am thinking about purchasing the Polar Flowlink which uploads my workout information to a website and lets me look at it.

If you're using the FlowLink right now, can you let me know if it's worth the investment? My wife is already on my case about having too many devices around the house collecting dust. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• ccassiee
    ccassiee Posts: 3
    Options
    Probably a bit late for a reply, but I found this while trying to decide whether to buy the flowlink.

There's a thread in the Polar website here about whether it's worth buying or not - http://forum.polar.fi/showthread.php?t=15839

I don't think i'm going to buy it for now. Much cheaper to note down the data myself in an excel spreadsheet or something.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update. I've been using it and feeling the same way. If it worked with MFP, then maybe but I can type things in so easily.
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update. I've been using it and feeling the same way. If it worked with MFP, then maybe but I can type things in so easily.

Honestly, if you run, bike, swim alot your best bet is to invest in a gps watch (Forerunner series, etc) and most gps watches provide a link cable that you can upload your data to the computer and track your workouts.