Any Ideas

Options
Ok so I am really trying to find activities that interest me, so I pulled out the Total Gym from the closet. I know its old but I fugure what the heck I will give it a try. I enjoyed it for the most part. My only concern is how do I figure my calories. I have yet to invest in a HRM so I am really not to sure. I have tried to see fi any of the exercise have been loaded but they have not. Is there a minimum number of calories one would burn by doing 30 minutes worth of stenght training. I guess that would total gym would be considered right? I mean there is resistance and it is supposed to work all your muscle groups if you follow the recommended routine. Any ideas?

Replies

• jetswa737
    jetswa737 Posts: 28
    Options
    Ok so I am really trying to find activities that interest me, so I pulled out the Total Gym from the closet. I know its old but I fugure what the heck I will give it a try. I enjoyed it for the most part. My only concern is how do I figure my calories. I have yet to invest in a HRM so I am really not to sure. I have tried to see fi any of the exercise have been loaded but they have not. Is there a minimum number of calories one would burn by doing 30 minutes worth of stenght training. I guess that would total gym would be considered right? I mean there is resistance and it is supposed to work all your muscle groups if you follow the recommended routine. Any ideas?
  • Jillian
    Jillian Posts: 88
    Options
    I'd go with strength training, its probably close. Until you figure something else out. I have sort of the same issue with a walking video I do. It varies in speeds so I have to calculate how long I went at what speed. Can be troublesome, but I'm still doing it. Good Luck to you!