Exercise Party!!!

Options
LaSutopia
LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
EXERCISE PARTY! So the other night I posted that I needed help to get out a rut and had people just randomly post exercises and as they posted them I would do them. Ended up burning over 400 calories in a little less than an hour...it was sooo much fun that I wanna do it again and I want to give anybody that wants to a chance to jump in! I wanna start at 8:00 my time which is in about 32 minutes. If this catches on maybe I will make a group and we can do it every night for who ever wants to join in!

So all you do is starting in about 30 minutes, strap on your HRM if you have one, put on some tunes, and post an exercise here (for example- 30 crunches or 2 sets of 20 jumping jacks or 3 sets of 10 push ups etc) then start with the first one and do them ( or at least the ones you can) They can include handweights but need to be something you can do at home with out equipment (or pretend equipment like jump ropes with out the jump rope). You don't have to comment with what you have done but I like to Quote the ones I do and put "done" with it so you know what I am doing:) any one can jump in and you don't have to do it to post exercises... I want a bunch so I am moving for at least an hour, so even if you are at work and can't do it to still post something that we can do...and repeats are welcome:):) ok so in about 20 min now we will start!!

Replies

• kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    100 jumping jacks!
  • cmh806
    cmh806 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Let me know when you do it again
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Let me know when you do it again

For sure! If people like it, I may start a group cause I really really like it! I feel like I am really hanging out with all you awesome people! Its better than just doing it with a video or by myself...we are getting started in about 18 minutes!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    ok lets get started!!! Give me some posts!!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    5 cart wheels :tongue:
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    5 cart wheels :tongue:

oh my god. I could never do these! LOL but nice! keep em coming!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    10 walk outs, hold plank for 5 seconds each time
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    10 walk outs, hold plank for 5 seconds each time

done
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    100 jumping jacks!

done
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    10 push ups..........where is everyone? I had so much help night before last...everyone must be busy.

done
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    50 crunches...and i don't mean the candy bars!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    50 crunches...and i don't mean the candy bars!

lol! nice! Did them already...I was not getting any comments and wanted to keep my heart rate up....so I just kept going, and that was in there! Thanks!
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I mowed the yard side and backyard.. It took about 1hour.. The weather is so cool in the evening to do it..
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    15 burpees
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    15 burpees

done!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Im done for tonight but yall can keep on going if you want! and let me know if you would like to start a group to do this regularly.
  • gatork7
    gatork7 Posts: 22
    Options
    4sets of 60 sec planks
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Yes! I would do this too!! FUN!!
  • tazkam03
    tazkam03 Posts: 16
    Options
    25 push ups