NSV...I guess :)

Options
corlas0105
corlas0105 Posts: 89 Member
In March of 2008 (after having two kids via c-section) I was 165 pounds (I am 5' 1") and wanted desperately to get in shape. Since then I have done plenty of things. I started getting conscious about my food, walking, parking further away, etc. Then I was hungry for more once I was down 15 pounds or so. I turned my fitness up a notch and did lots of things including a sprint triathlon, a 1/2 marathon, P90X twice, and am currently doing Insanity. Its been an up and down ride, but I have SLOWLY dropped 25 pounds and kept it off. I still am hoping for another 8-10.

Anyways, I saw one of my co-workers from back in 2008-2009. She told me that I look 10 years younger :) I was very surprised at the compliment, but it made me happy nonetheless! Just wanted to share!

Thanks for reading,
Corrie

Replies

• thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Awesome and congratulations on your loss. I think that's a great NSV.
  • nphillips0124
    Options
    Whoo, lady! Look at that arm muscle! Way to be buff! :-)
  • corlas0105
    corlas0105 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)

Yes, I am trying to build up some muscles, but the pic was really a joke at the time!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!