Good Paleo cookbooks?

Options
maserati185
maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
I read that "Make It Paleo" and "Everyday Paleo" may be good. Any opinions? Anybody eating paleo and have a website/cookbook/something that they use a lot and find really helpful?... My husband and I have agreed to go Paleo June 1st and I'd like to have as many ideas as possible! Thanks.

Replies

• PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    message me your email address and I will send you a link to download some good cookbooks I have saved.
  • epaleocookbooks
    Options
    I actually run a paleo cookbook review site. You can check out some of my reviews at http://epaleocookbooks.net . My favorite books are "Well Fed: Paleo Recipes for People Who Love to Eat" and "Make it Paleo". Both are great for people transitioning from a standard diet to a paleo one, who may need some inspiration along the way. Also, if you want good info on paleo dieting in general, you should check out "The Primal Blueprint" by Mark Sisson or "The Paleo Solution" by Robb Wolf. They're both considered to be two of the biggest leading experts in our field. Anyway, I've reviewed all od these if you want more info. You can also feel free to message me.
  • mcorleone
    mcorleone Posts: 2
    Options
    I’ve been preparing recipes out of Nikki Young’s Paleo cookbooks and they have been a life saver.