Commitment Issues

Options
Hello Everyone,

I have been faithfully working out for 1 year now and have seen good results. I have lost 45 lbs. over this course of time by utilization of "Team Beach Body Insanity Program & P90X". Good results right? Well, here's my dilemma. "I Love Food, Especially Sweets" lol. I don't like following strict diets and would like to eat what I want to eat, so this is my downfall. I have a 60 lb. weight loss goal, which I may increase to 75 lbs. so that I will finally attain my ideal weight. I have been heavy for the vast part of my life and lacked confidence in my appearance due to that. This application was recommended to me by my cousin who has been following this program and been experiencing great results. I hope I can say the same sometime soon. I've never been one to count calories, so let's see how this works!!

Replies

• bgator1985
    bgator1985 Posts: 16
    Options
    I hate counting too, and have the same problem with food, although sweets isn't so much an issue. but the counting does help. and When I keep track more on here, and know I'm giving the proper output in my workout, I don't feel so bad about the snack. Good luck!