insanity?

Options
I hear about this, and the great results ppl get with it. Is this a workout dvd, or program, book or what? Thanks:smile:

Replies

• MsDvine
    MsDvine Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Workout DVDs. Part of Shaun T Fitness. It's no joke. I'm struggling through it now, but still pushing. It's hard work and I suggest you do it as well. It's worth the hard work. I'm seeing small results just in the beginning.:smile:
  • weisegirl1119
    weisegirl1119 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Workout DVDs. Part of Shaun T Fitness. It's no joke. I'm struggling through it now, but still pushing. It's hard work and I suggest you do it as well. It's worth the hard work. I'm seeing small results just in the beginning.:smile:

Do you just get it from the internet?
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    You can get it off amazon. Beachbody.com is the main site for it. There is also a diet plan with it.
  • cowgirlzride
    Options
    flip through your TV channels 24/7. At almost anytime you can arrow one way or another to a time to see it.
  • rayrayls22
    Options
    Insanity is a great program for weight loss, it also helps with toning and strengthening. I received the Insanity program as a birthday gift in April of 2011. I completed the program 3 times around and had great results. P90X is very beneficial as well,but I would recommend using P90X after Insanity for greater fitness results. Good luck!!
  • susanne181818
    Options
    You can download it from thepiratebay.se for free. That's what I did because they are so expensive and it's hard to get your money back if you're not satisfied. I don't know if it's illegal....but I know that if you sell it, that's definately illegal.

It's your call ;)
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    Just as someone else suggested but I would order from amazon as it might be a tad cheaper and you would more likely get it sooner. I have done it and starting back up next month. It crazy but awesome!