Pics of mums who lost there baby weight

Options

Replies

• blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    <========= Me at 40 after having 2 babies.

My stomach was a trainwreck especially after the second. I never thought I'd lose the weight. If it's possible, I look better now than I did before having kids and that's being 10 years older too.

It can be done, most definitely.
  • cjnitz
    cjnitz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same body after kids as you did...just wondering what your workout routine was?
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    To be fair.. these pics are 4 years apart.

preggo.jpg?t=1338907594

progress.jpg?t=1338907384

Edit to resize.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    <
    Me after 3 kids..oldest is 7 and youngest is 2 1/2 yrs old..highest weight was 153lbs in july 2011 and now 126lbs june 2012!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I have the same body after kids as you did...just wondering what your workout routine was?

Did you mean me or the poster above me?
  • amolina0810
    amolina0810 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am 5'5" and have had 2 babies, my last one was almost 9 pounds 2 weeks early! Yikes! Here is my pregnancy picture with him and where I am at right now! Toward the end of my pregnancy I was into the 200lb mark!

PReG.jpg

Here is where I am at now. Currently at 152lbs!

2a3d624b.jpg
  • kschoono
    kschoono Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow! All of you Moms should be so proud of all the pregnancy & baby weight all of you lost. :) Congratulation everyone on losing so much weight! :)
    Maybe I will post my before weight & after when I lose over 50 pounds w/ my son. :)
  • acs4162
    acs4162 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Here's me (far left) at about 155+. My kids were 3 and 7, and this photo literally made me want to CRY. I'd always worked out, but nothing was budging. People always asked me, "When are you DUE??" (grrrr):
    6125351611_2c395f97bd.jpg

This is me last September, at around 135 lbs. and 5 months on MFP. I'd started circuit training, which was a BIG help with that pooch thingee:
    6193336661_0c1285efb8.jpg

And this is me now...I've been fluctuating between 136 and 139 over and over again. But I did finish my first half marathon last month:
    6877754392_a608bec320.jpg

You Look Awesome! I wish I had legs like that! I'm working towards my first half marathon now.
  • acs4162
    acs4162 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Here is my journey before during and after pregnancy.

FITTOBEASTANDBACK.jpg

I am 38yoa, 5'3.5, 36-26-36....I started trying to lose the last of the belly when she was 5 months and finished when she was 7months.

beforenafter30dayshred.jpg

3.jpg

I am now at my pre-baby weight, IT CAN BE DONE! Good luck in your journey XOXO

Your facial expressions in your bump pics are awesome. Great Job on all your hard work, you look fabulous!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Don't have a preggo pic of me at 200lbs...my baby is 9....is was finally time for this momma to take care of herself!!

started MFP at 177 I'm 5'5 and 32 years old

Keep pushing thru!

Hard work and dedication!!

03-30-12ME-3-1.jpg
  • Lily234
    Lily234 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You ladies are all so inspiring!
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You mamas look awesome:)
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    After I had my son I lost most of my weight within about 6 months, then I put it all back on again til I was almost the same weight as I was at the end of my pregnancy by the time he was 18 months

I then decided enough was enough and lost all my baby weight getting back to pre pregnancy weight and then continued losing til my current weight which I havent been since I was 15/16 years old

Pregnant

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/preg.jpg[/img]

About 12 months after having him

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/fat.jpg[/img]

Not perfect but pretty bloody good to me :)

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/9dc1e8ac.jpg[/img]
  • cindyluu17
    cindyluu17 Posts: 61
    Options
    Wow wow wow! Looking amazing moms! Great job :)
  • laurensayz
    laurensayz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and 2 year old. I was 105 pre pregnancy with #1, gained to 170, lost back to 115, got pregnant again 4 months later and then gained back to 165.

This was about a month or two after I delivered my second. I was 165 before delivery and probably 135 in the photo. This was in May of 2010.

28bqgr5.jpgg

And this was a month or so ago at the gym.

nf1k7a.jpg

This was TODAY, a little over 2 years since I had my son, but my stomach is finally almost back to what I wanted after about 6 months of healthy/cleaning eating, MyFitnessPal, calorie counting, and exercising.

tumblr_m55osqeQXt1r2c93lo1_500.jpg
  • SWink06
    SWink06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring. I've had three babies in less than 3-1/2 years and I have a really, really tough time losing while breastfeeding. I just joined a few days ago, and this picture thread is a great motivator for me!

eta: typo
  • NewMoi1
    NewMoi1 Posts: 36
    Options
    Inspiring.
  • Ashley870910
    Options
    Mkes me feel like I can do this too!! EXCITED to see!
  • xsqueakme85
    xsqueakme85 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have had 6 pregnancies; the last of which was nearly 9 years ago. I gained over 50 lbs. with each of my 3 full-term pregnancies, so I did have a big belly, but I don't have any pics of that now (I never took any bc I HATED it). My stretch marks are on on my hips and breasts, so I guess I sort of lucked out that they weren't on my tummy.

The most recent "before" pic I have is just 15 lbs. over goal, but you can see the difference:

142.6 lbs.

fatbellydancer.jpg

127.6 lbs.

septwhitecostume.jpg

Your stomach looks great, but I have a weird question... I can't seem to find your belly button! Am I missing something here? Am I blind? Not trying to call you out, I am just wondering if what I am seeing is correct, or if its a sign I need to go to bed.
  • mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    <<<< I've had 7 kids (between 14 and 2.5) and am still a work in progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!