Pics of mums who lost there baby weight

Options

Replies

• cindyluu17
    cindyluu17 Posts: 61
    Options
    Well all these girlies look FABULOUS! Holy moly :) All of u r my idol.
    I just today hit prepregnacy weight and my second is 6 months old. I was 169 at delivery and 124 today... YAY! Still a work in progress to be one of these SEXY GIRLS but damn proud of myself. 45 pounds in 6 months isn't too shabby ;)

Nov 2011
    f59c5135.jpg

Christmas 2011
    1db499d9.jpg

June 2012-- WOO WOO!
    ad1551aa.jpg

135e8549.jpg
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    double post
  • sleepytexan
    Options

Your stomach looks great, but I have a weird question... I can't seem to find your belly button! Am I missing something here? Am I blind? Not trying to call you out, I am just wondering if what I am seeing is correct, or if its a sign I need to go to bed.

hahahaha that is so funny. I do have one; the pics are not the best quality -- cell phone cam. the first one is especially bad, but I do have "energy orbs" on the second one!
  • xosmsox
    xosmsox Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm not 100% there yet, but the first pic is me at my heaviest (kinda crappy photo, sorry), post-baby belly and all, and the 2nd pic is me a few weeks ago. I'm getting there! I eat very little in the form of grains (they just upset my stomach) and I do a good mix of strength training with cardio. And I drink lots of water!

Body52120112.jpg?t=1334157825

Body562012.jpg?t=1336398756
    you look wonderful! Great job!!!
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Beautiful work ladies! I'm currently 24 weeks pregnant with my first baby; 135 pre-preg, currently 155. I can't wait to add to this thread after I've lost the baby weight! Great motivation!
  • animejennie
    animejennie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've never posted a photo before so fingers crossed! First one is right out of college, the second one is 3 weeks preggo (I was 198 at the end of my pregnancy), and the last one is now. I'm getting there slowly!

1.jpg
  • mom2scc
    mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    pregnant with my 2# 5 days before giving birth(thankgiving day 2010) 210lbs

1551.jpg

Thankgiving 2011...165

IMG_0637.jpg

Me now 145lbs

DSCN3726.jpg

goal 120?!?!? hoping soon!
  • dmzf
    dmzf Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look amazing our numbers are pretty similar accept you are much closer to the goal line. I am hoping to achieve my goal for anniversary in sep. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

Your stomach looks great, but I have a weird question... I can't seem to find your belly button! Am I missing something here? Am I blind? Not trying to call you out, I am just wondering if what I am seeing is correct, or if its a sign I need to go to bed.

hahahaha that is so funny. I do have one; the pics are not the best quality -- cell phone cam. the first one is especially bad, but I do have "energy orbs" on the second one!

LOL I noticed the same thing weeks ago, but was afraid to mention it. hehe
  • sleepytexan
    Options

for xsqueak:

idk, I guess it's not very deep, and image is grainy when cropping and enlarging, but there it is:

bellybutton.jpg
  • sleepytexan
    Options
    I just today hit prepregnacy weight and my second is 6 months old. I was 169 at delivery and 124 today... YAY! Still a work in progress to be one of these SEXY GIRLS but damn proud of myself. 45 pounds in 6 months isn't too shabby ;)

Nov 2011
    f59c5135.jpg

you are the most radiantly beautiful mom-to-be ever in that photo!!
  • RoonieV
    RoonieV Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi there!

The day I came home from the hospital after having my son, I was 269 pounds. I am 6ft1" tall, and even though people said that I "carried my weight well" there was no hiding that I was overweight.

When I went back to work, I was in a size 22 pant and an XXL shirt.

Today I am 158 pounds and am trying to get down to about 140 (I'm a runner and I want to be a bit leaner). Even in high school I wasn't this light. I am in a size 8-10 pant and a S-M shirt.

First pic is me at 269, middle is me at 240ish (right when I went back to work), last is me now.

kachow.jpg
  • RoonieV
    RoonieV Posts: 19
    Options

Nov 2011
    f59c5135.jpg

you are the most radiantly beautiful mom-to-be ever in that photo!!

I agree, and I am totally jealous. I looked like a hot mess in any of my hospital shots!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    436lbs 58354_681776158151_20009190_38368499_5880052_n.jpg

173 lbs
    sarah.jpg
    EtNixhOb.jpg
  • bazaar1982
    bazaar1982 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    436lbs 58354_681776158151_20009190_38368499_5880052_n.jpg

173 lbs
    sarah.jpg
    EtNixhOb.jpg

I thought I was looking at the woman with red hair, I was thinking 'god she started off slim'! Then read the weight lost so far and went back! You have done amazingly well!
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I don't look near as good as the others who've posted... but I will post anyhow.

Here's my fifth huge baby tummy, a week before my little guy arrived (I weighed 215 when I went to have him):

[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/cbms/May Mayer/39plus34.jpg[/img] (excuse the writing; that's my username on a mommy website I post on).

Here's a picture after I started my weightloss journey. I had already lost 25 pounds, and I was really gross:

[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/cbms/Mommy weightloss/25poundsdownsofar16.jpg[/img]

Here's my most recent progress photo (150-ish):

[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/cbms/Mommy weightloss/DSC06781.jpg[/img]
  • erikalemon
    erikalemon Posts: 17
    Options
    Your pictures are amazing. Thanks for sharing, its motivated me to keep pushing and not give up! I'v got 30 total lbs to lose and I am down almost 10....
    I'm pregnant again, but I was SO close to being where I wanted to before I got pregnant again.

This was after I had lost about 20 lbs, but still flabby (march 2011)

12794b3c.jpg
    1538b84d.jpg

and this is right before I found out I was pregnant - about 125 lbs (January 2012)

2e31d3ab.jpg
    c248bb52.jpg

I had just started lifting heavy and eating a higher protein diet when I really started to see the belly fat starting to go away. I only wish I had been able to continue - but now I know what to do after I have this one!
  • erikalemon
    Options
    Your pictures are amazing. Thanks for sharing, its motivated me to keep pushing and not give up! I'v got 30 total lbs to lose and I am down almost 10.... How long did it take you to get to this point? You just look awesome!
    I'm pregnant again, but I was SO close to being where I wanted to before I got pregnant again.

This was after I had lost about 20 lbs, but still flabby (march 2011)

12794b3c.jpg
    1538b84d.jpg

and this is right before I found out I was pregnant - about 125 lbs (January 2012)

2e31d3ab.jpg
    c248bb52.jpg

I had just started lifting heavy and eating a higher protein diet when I really started to see the belly fat starting to go away. I only wish I had been able to continue - but now I know what to do after I have this one!
  • erikalemon
    Options
    You look fantastic!
    After I had my son I lost most of my weight within about 6 months, then I put it all back on again til I was almost the same weight as I was at the end of my pregnancy by the time he was 18 months

I then decided enough was enough and lost all my baby weight getting back to pre pregnancy weight and then continued losing til my current weight which I havent been since I was 15/16 years old

Pregnant

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/preg.jpg[/img]

About 12 months after having him

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/fat.jpg[/img]

Not perfect but pretty bloody good to me :)

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/9dc1e8ac.jpg[/img]
  • erikalemon
    Options
    I can't wait to post her! Keep up the good work gals!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!