Firming up my boobs...

Options
So anyone know of any excersises that have had decent results with firming up your boobs. I just want to have them be just a little bit firmer. Anyways I know a boob job is a nice fix, but was wondering if anyone had any good results with any exercise. :) Let me know what ya know :)

Replies

• Irvika
    Irvika Posts: 11
    Options
    Push ups and push ups and push ups again!
  • creature275
    creature275 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    ive hear a lot of female athletes tell me they had good results with that from doing incline press
  • doubglass
    doubglass Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You are talking glands and fat tissue here. No exercise will firm them up. You can make them smaller by burning a lot of calories. You can firm up the muscle underneath with chest routines, (benches, pushups, dips, cable crosses and flys. However, nothing happens to the actual breast tissue. However, if you firm up the underlying muscle and burn enough calories to lose fat tissue you may change the appearance somewhat.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    You are talking glands and fat tissue here. No exercise will firm them up. You can make them smaller by burning a lot of calories. You can firm up the muscle underneath with chest routines, (benches, pushups, dips, cable crosses and flys. However, nothing happens to the actual breast tissue. However, if you firm up the underlying muscle and burn enough calories to lose fat tissue you may change the appearance somewhat.
    Yeah, this. Unfortunately, this.