How long did it take YOU to start seeing weight loss?

Options
2»

Replies

• jmacfan98
    jmacfan98 Posts: 6
    Options
    I started one week ago exactly, and weighed in today a little over 2 pounds lighter. Just remember everybody's bodies are different and as long as you are making smarter health decisions, you should have nothing to worry about. Also, only weigh in weekly. Your weight will yo-yo throughout the week. Hope that helps and good luck on your journey!
  • debsquestforhealth1
    Options
    This is such a good question and I totally agree that everybody is going to be different. I started almost 2 months ago and the first week I dropped 8 lbs. I was super excited because I have a large amount of weight to lose. Since then it has evened out to about 2 or so lbs a week and I'm perfectly happy with that. I want to make sure that it doesn't come off to quickly so that my skin doesn't sag. Being a woman I have noticed that when it is around my period time I may go up a 1 or 2 lbs but then I'll wake up a few days later and that is all gone plus a little extra.

Stick with it!! It's going to be a slow and steady race. But the prize at the end is well worth it. :)
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 10kg in 60 days. I can't see any difference yet