New and looking for people

Hi guys.

I am new to the site and looking for some buddies. I would love to help motivate you if you are willing to motivate me.

I am hoping to go back to school and look so different next year everyone is shocked. So I am hoping to find people who can help me make my dream come true. I have been off to a rocky start but with a better mindset and some friends I think I can do it.

So feel free to friend me, I'd love to help you make your dreams come true too. :)

Replies

• jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Hi! I like positive and motivated people. Feel free to add me :)
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Hi Add me if you like. I'm on everyday and ready to be positive :)
  • schtump
    schtump Posts: 71 Member
    I'm just rebeginning my journey and I'm having success. The only thing I can tell you, find things that are healthy, filling and you like and eat the heck out of them. If you can fill your belly without packing on the pounds, it's so much more rewarding. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Add me if you like.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Feel free to add me chica...I am in a different stage in my life but have been at this for over 6 months so if you are looking for encouraging friends than feel free to add me!! :) Good luck on your journey!
  • We have similar inspirations and hope to lose similar amounts of weight. Add me if you would like :)
  • aduck23
    aduck23 Posts: 31 Member
    feel free to add me. I'm trying to be active with this site on this summer vaca. Staying productive and such~
  • sbkelly9
    sbkelly9 Posts: 21
    Welcome to the board!!!! I need the same thing...feel free to add me :)
  • kmende2
    kmende2 Posts: 16
    Encouragement, Motivation, and knowing you are not alone in this journey will always outshine the days where you feel like giving up. The key is to mentally prepare yourself every morning with the tools to get you focused on your goals. And always filling up on food that will help you feel full longer really has done the trick for me! Keep it up!!

7435180.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • LyndaLackey
    LyndaLackey Posts: 11 Member
    I'm new as well so you can add me as well. I'm also looking to be motivated as well as be a motivator.
  • aplusgeek
    aplusgeek Posts: 49
    Hi welcome, sure add me. And good luck!
  • friend request sent
  • wabrody
    wabrody Posts: 202
    i am on here everyday. I try and support and moviate peopel to reach their goals. Plus i look for someone to do the same especially when the cookies call. I sent you a request.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Welcome to MFP....You can add me if you like : )
  • Hello,

Feel free to say hello. Over the years I've gained many pounds and have let myself go. So this year I've decided to give back the extra body that I have found lying around on plates all over the place. :-)

Please feel free to friend me, if you'd like, and we can help each other reach our desired, healthy, destinations. Thanks so much.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    you can add me as long as your serious. no facebooke jersey shore.
  • Feel free to add me :)