Looking for a accountability partner...

Options
looking for someone to help keep me on track and ill help them stay on track and maybe share advice? I am starting turbo jam and healthy eating but I'm finding myself saying "ill start tomorrow" "one soda wont hurt" and so i need everyday accountability (prefer over texts since i hate talking on the phone lol) and maybe a new friend! ohh and preferably a female! :) thanks!

ANY TAKERS? Message me!

Replies

• 6hourwalks
    6hourwalks Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I would be more than happy to support you. I am a guy though. I give a lot of girls on here encouragement, support, and motivation. Check out my profile.

Many girls have me as their only male friend as I have earned their trust.

I also used to be an amateur bodybuilder so I know a thing or two about health and fitness.

So, if you want daily support, then I am your guy.

Add me if you want to.

Cheers,

Paul.
  • kayaken
    kayaken Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I just rejoined myfitnesspal after a long layoff. I would like to work towards our goals together. I'm trying to lose 35 lbs. More so, I'm just trying to stay on track and keep my entries updated on a daily basis. The pounds will roll off if I stay on track so my goal is to not miss a day of entries for the rest of the year.

kayaken
  • nicolebeck89
    nicolebeck89 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey!! My name is Nicole! I am the same age as you and kinda need the same thing. I am looking to lose my baby weight. I have P90X and Brazilian Butt lift that I wanna try!! I am pretty laid back drama free person... Add me if you want and we can chat, I actually hate talking on the phone too!!
  • classic_1
    classic_1 Posts: 147
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm with Paul. I just love pushing people and keeping everybody motivated and inspired as I also look for the same thing.
    I'm a laid back guy thats just looking to help people become a better version of themselves. I'm gonna request u and u can add me if u like.

Classic