Almost there (60lbs lost!)

Options
voguextc
voguextc Posts: 23 Member
Hello MFP!

I just wanted to make a quick post about my progress. I started at about 210 pounds in May of 2011. That is the heaviest I have ever been my entire life. In fact when I was 16 I was only 109! Now at 21 I am finally down to 150-145 lbs... 145 of course on my good days. I would like to get down to about 120-130, to be honest just something that when I look in the mirror I am happy with. I am super proud I have come this far, and my hard work has defiantly paid off cause I will be dancing at a techno fest within the next 2 weeks!!! So Yay!!! Anyway feel free to add me, as I am not done yet and enjoy the support.

Starting weight of 210:

weightloss-1.jpg
weightloss2.jpg

Current weight of 150:

photo2.jpg
photo4.jpg

Replies

• voguextc
    Options
    I'm also working on fixing the top two photos so please bare with me :D
  • nicolebeck89
    nicolebeck89 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Your pics give me so much hope that my belly will one day look normal again :) Thanks!!
  • voguextc
    Options
    It will! You just gotta keep with it, and have that hope :D

I felt the same way when I was 210, I thought my belly wont look normal, it's gonna be all flabby and stuff once I lose this. But, I rubbed coco butter on it, and lost weight slowly and my belly looks pretty normal :D

Best of luck to you!!!
  • voguextc
    Options
    BUMP
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    nice how u lose those stretch marks! well done
  • voguextc
    Options
    I would like to add as well that I'm a short girl. I'm only 5'4"!

Also about my stretch marks, I did cocobutter & vitamin E. I also tanned, and did LOADS of red light therapy. All those things do wonders for stretch marks :D
  • psyhunter
    psyhunter Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello MFP!

I just wanted to make a quick post about my progress. I started at about 210 pounds in May of 2011. That is the heaviest I have ever been my entire life. In fact when I was 16 I was only 109! Now at 21 I am finally down to 150-145 lbs... 145 of course on my good days. I would like to get down to about 120-130, to be honest just something that when I look in the mirror I am happy with. I am super proud I have come this far, and my hard work has defiantly paid off cause I will be dancing at a techno fest within the next 2 weeks!!! So Yay!!! Anyway feel free to add me, as I am not done yet and enjoy the support.

Starting weight of 210:

weightloss-1.jpg
    weightloss2.jpg

Current weight of 150:

photo2.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    I am also proud of you!!! Your belly looks so much better and the most important is: you become a lot healthier!!! So happy for you!
  • voguextc
    Options
    Hello MFP!

Starting weight of 210:

weightloss-1.jpg
    weightloss2.jpg

Current weight of 150:

photo2.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    I am also proud of you!!! Your belly looks so much better and the most important is: you become a lot healthier!!! So happy for you!
    Thank you! to tell the truth I don't think I have ever felt this healthy in my life since I started my journey.
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    wow uve done great! i see similarities in our bodies so u rly motivate me!. keep up the good work, ur doing amazing :)
  • voguextc
    Options
    wow uve done great! i see similarities in our bodies so u rly motivate me!. keep up the good work, ur doing amazing :)
    Thank you, and the best of luck to you and your journey as well :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!