anyone pictures of their thigh before&after

Options
mom2scc
mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
i would love to see pictures of people thighs that went from thunder thighs to tight,tone, & sexy.... if you have any suggestions to tone thighs feel free to post tips too! Thanks!

Replies

• mom2scc
    Options
    oh no one has any pictures???
  • dlavato
    dlavato Posts: 22
    Options
    I do not have pictures of my thighs but I know i have cut inches off of mine by doing the beachbody Brazil Butt Lift DVD. They have a ton of really good one but this one is the one i am using right now. Hope this helps.
  • CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I do not have pictures of my thighs but I know i have cut inches off of mine by doing the beachbody Brazil Butt Lift DVD. They have a ton of really good one but this one is the one i am using right now. Hope this helps.

I second the notion of Brazil Butt being awesome!
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'll post when my thighs get to a good place. I lose weight from the outside in. My calves are fantastic, my knees are good, I have a brand new bit of muscle a few inches above my knees. My upper arms are getting some definition and the belly bulge is slowly going down. The hips and thighs are holding on for deal life.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I am going on a thigh picture search right now!!!! You can look on my profile there may be some there. As for the advice, the best I have is water,water,water and butt shaper shoes to work every day, stepping elliptical machine and biking and pilates. Oh My!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    <
    product of Jillian Michaels and some Zumba and jogging. No befores, sorry.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    You do BBL?!? I want that! Do you love it? Tell me everything!
    :love:

• mom2scc
    Options
    tistal you thigh look great!!!oh i hope mine look that good soon!
  • tjones0927
    tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    So, I don't have any bare thigh pictures but this side shot shows a pretty good difference. I carry most of my weight in my thighs.
    SW-202
    CW-155
    GW-135

I am still dealing with some cellulite, but not near as bad as it once was...and I have really noticed them smoothing out a lot since I started jogging about a month and a half ago.

140side.jpg

***eta-SQUATS AND LUNGES! Try all the different styles!
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I have only tried the Bum Bum Rapido section of BBL, and only a few times but the next day I had muscles in my posterior hurting that I didnt even know were there :laugh: The trainer is really upbeat and explains the motions well.
  • CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You do BBL?!? I want that! Do you love it? Tell me everything!
    :love:

LOVE IT! Although there are a couple DVD's I wasn't a fan of. The butt exercises he does are AWESOME. Done right and enough times a week, you will definitely see a difference.

And I loveeee the cardio dance DVD, so much fun!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!