body revolution

Options
hiii everyone!!! i have started and stopped body revolution a couple of times...im determined to start this again but would like someone to help keep me accountable as well i would them...lets do this its only 12 weeks. anyone?!?!

Replies

• AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just started on Monday! Today is my third day. It'd be nice to have a few friends doing it, too. :)
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it this upcoming Monday! I've had to push it back a few times due to being ill, but I'l VERY excited to start, and determined to see the program thru!
  • Akendig
    Akendig Posts: 5
    Options
    I am waiting for mine to come in the mail, but once it does,,, im in
  • Arani70
    Arani70 Posts: 84
    Options
    Hey! I'm on weeks 3 & 4 and compleatly love it!!

Feel free to add me as a friend for motivation :)
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    LETS DO THIS GIRLS....ADD ME WE CAN COME UP WITH SOME GOALS : )
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm in weeks 9 & 10 of BR! Nice to see others doing it; haven't seen many! You WILL see results. I sure am!!!
  • lolo05
    lolo05 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 9 tomorrow. How is it? How is the cardio 3? Honestly, I did not think I would make it this far. So happy!
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 9 tomorrow. How is it? How is the cardio 3? Honestly, I did not think I would make it this far. So happy!

Cardio 3 is INSANE. She doesn't stop. My heart rate didn't lower the entire time. I have to do it tonight...and don't wanna. Gonna do it anyway!!!
  • lolo05
    lolo05 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am bummed and frustrated. I started week 9 and a lot of it is done in the plank position, which hurts my wrists. I feel completely uncoordinated. I can do the week 10, but for some reason week 9 is crazy hard for me. Anyone else having trouble? HELP!