Would like to make some new "My fitness pal" friends!

Options
Hi everyone

I would like to make some new friends on "my fitness pal"
I'm 28 and trying to lose weight so I can have a baby. I live in Australia. I would love some new friends for motivation and support and I would like to help motivate you!!

Thanks

Kylie :smile:

Replies

• clarasliker
    clarasliker Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi K.:flowerforyou:

By tomorrow you'll have so many friends here you wont know who to say Hi to first...let it be me..lol.
    Australia..way cool. I'm in the US, Pennsylvania to be exact. I love the "Down Under" Accent!
    Hope that wasn't to corny! I'd love to be a friend although I'm often not logged in . I struggle with the whole weight loss thing. How many pounds do you have to lose? I had a baby when I was very over weight? I'm now 53 years old, my last baby, I had three, was 26 years ago.
  • thin1dayplease
    thin1dayplease Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hi Kylie

I am also trying to lose weight to have a baby. I have PCOS, but I live in England. Feel free to add me! :)

Jess x
  • Gulzilly
    Gulzilly Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hello Kylie-

Welcome to MFP and your journey towards a successful long-term lifestyle change. My name is Gulzar. I joined MFP to learn how to loose weight. I am learning now how to reapproach food, fitness and living in a manner that is best for you for the long-term. I wish you much strength, perseverance and joy through this journey of yours. Should you still be interested, I welcome you to add me to your friends/motivation list.

Happy journey to you.
    Gulzar
  • Abevemi
    Abevemi Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi Kylie,

I am in Australia as well! I have 2 gorgeous daughters, and am trying to lose my baby weight, so that I can do it all over again and have baby number 3!
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • ljarnett
    ljarnett Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Kylie, I'm 26 and from England. I'm trying to lose about 20lbs. I don't currently have any MFP friends but if you think we can help each other then please add me and I will do my best to motivate you from overseas!
    Lauren
  • FearTheFool
    Options
    Hi, I'm Hannah (nearly) 22 and from England. I've found the friends I've got on here so helpfull. Before I would have a bad day and want to forget the whole "diet" thing. Now, I log it and they give me encouragement even just for tracking for the day! MFP rocks!