46 pounds lost (before and during pics)

Options

Replies

• Dipmom
    Dipmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to be a perv, but don't you love it when your boobs actually stick out further than your belly? :happy: Having the belly stick out further than the boobs is one of the reasons I am back on MFP!
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to be a perv, but don't you love it when your boobs actually stick out further than your belly? :happy: Having the belly stick out further than the boobs is one of the reasons I am back on MFP!

Haha yeah I know what you mean!
  • Twisted_sista
    Twisted_sista Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Good on you!! Keep up the great work! :happy:
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You are so brave and such an inspiration!!! Congratulations on your progress!!!
  • twinmum1982
    Options
    Wow congrats your looking great and you can see where youve lost it keep up the good work your an inspiration x
  • Shajadea
    Shajadea Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You can a big difference through your back too! I am sure it feels great!! Thank you sooooo much for sharing!!
  • ClareB13
    Options
    My back was the biggest shock when I took the first pictures - I hadn't realised quite how far I'd let myself go until I really studied the pictures (and even they were taken after I'd lost the first 17lb - I wasn't brave enough to take any at the start!)
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Big difference, woow you look GREAT
  • ClareB13
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • DrGeriK
    DrGeriK Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have inspired me to take pics of myself so I can chart the progress. I am at a plateau right now and it's discouraging, BUT I'll keep up my workouts and MFP. Thanks so much for posting your pics, it has helped me out a great deal!
  • ClareB13
    Options
    WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have inspired me to take pics of myself so I can chart the progress. I am at a plateau right now and it's discouraging, BUT I'll keep up my workouts and MFP. Thanks so much for posting your pics, it has helped me out a great deal!

Definitely stick at it - I've just come out of a 3 week plateau and it was really hard to keep going when I just got so discouraged every time I stepped on the scales but it's finally started coming off again and that feeling makes all the frustration and hard work worthwhile!
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are doing awesome!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Your booty (as well as all of the rest of you, but especially your booty) is looking MARVELOUSSSSSSSSSSSS! :)))
  • meeo22
    meeo22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's great. I love the different angles you showed. You really can see the difference in your back a bunch!
  • WandaJean1564
    WandaJean1564 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i can see the difference,, keep on going...thanks for sharing...another inspiring post to keep me going:)
  • RF3377
    RF3377 Posts: 97
    Options
    Well done, I think you can see a massive difference!
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You are doing so good, keep you the great work!
  • jdmey
    jdmey Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You're doing (looking) great! Best wishes for the rest of your journey.
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    That's a massive difference! Well done you :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!