Favorite Kettlebell workouts?

Options
I had major wrist surgery in May almost 5 weeks ago , when all healed and pt done thinking kettlebells probably 5/10 lbs-ish? Anyways been looking into skogg system what are your fav. Work out DVDs? Any tips?

Replies

• georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    Bump ...
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    I have the Jillian Michael Shred it with weights which is done with kettle bells. Some exercising are a pain on the wrists. I have a arthritis/carpel tunnel combo going on in both wrists so I have to be easy on them. I have found hoop dancing to help relieve pain and loosen the joints. Also, Qi Gong with Lee Holden is great. If you do the Shred it with weights video please watch it beforehand so you know what you are getting into. Good luck.
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    JM is a great kettle bell workout.
  • sarah692
    sarah692 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I think Jillian's video would be a little bit too intense for a beginner, making it more likely for you to injure yourself. I like Sarah Lurie's Iron Core Vol 1 video, it's beginner friendly but still tough. She's also much more qualified than JM is in kettlebell instruction.
  • georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    Ty everyone yes do to my ligament disorder and wrist surgery need something for beginners , Ty all again!!!
  • kyrasmum
    kyrasmum Posts: 50
    Options
    amy bento absolute beginners or Laura Brooks Ultimate Body Sculpt and Conditioning volume 1