Future Trophy Wives Wanted...Apply here

Options
2»

Replies

• littlemiss5foot1
    littlemiss5foot1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Most of us are really quite simple, here's a few tips.
    1. Learn to cook what we like and be ready with a sammich and a beer.
    2. Do not have any items on your "Do Not Do" list. Yes, I'm talking about intimate stuff here.
    3. Don't nag. You might think you are being helpful by reminding us we need to do something, but it's nagging. You could look it up.
    That's pretty much it, I think.
    Good luck on your journey. :flowerforyou:

hmmm 1. learn to cook we arnt your mothers..
    2. dont put ridiculious things on the list and there wont be a list.
    3. Remembering stuff.... we wouldnt have to nag if u just did it.
    4. theres always more... ahhaha

;)-
  • julesw734
    julesw734 Posts: 100
    Options
    Love this post also.. I would love to join for a little black dress of my own
  • Bealach_Bug
    Options
    Friend request sent, I've a black dress in my wardrobe I'd love to get into and you've reminded me about it - Fantastic post btw
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I can relate! Yes, doing it for me. Yes, doing it because he likes it.:bigsmile: I was always fit. Got pregnant, and things went haywire from there....lol.....I once asked him "Why didnt you say anything when I was heavy?" (DUH.....haha).......and he said "Well, I thought you were still beautiful, first off. And secondly, I just had to wait it out as I knew you were the type of person that wouldnt be able to stand it for very long. Now look at you.". :bigsmile: I may not be a trophy wife by some standards, but he walks around saying "I always said I was going to marry a MILF"....LOL (And good luck to you! You can do it.)
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    Options
    i would be glad to help. i have been there. 316 the day i delivered my 2nd child. there no more and never will be again!! thank goodness!! friend me please!!:smile:
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    I want to make sure i will still be wife number 2 for another 20 years we have been together for 18 already !!!! so anyone feel free to add me!
  • foxie247
    foxie247 Posts: 5
    Options
    Love it!!!!! I am trying to get better for me for once which I know the trophy wife will come in the process w/ confidence- ;)
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    <
    Trophy Wife here. Best thing I did was transform.

:heart: Sass
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    When we got married, my husband told me that he looked at my mom and asked himself "Will I want to hit that in about 40 more years?". When he decided he would, he knew I was The One.

I just stay in shape in case I ever need to take him down in hand-to-hand combat. Then, I will buy myself a trophy with his money.

Is that what you meant? It probably isn't. I never answer these things correctly...
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    LMAO! I love this!!

I've been dating my boyfriend since I was a sophomore in college. When we first met, I was the lightest I had been since 8th grade, and I will admit it.... I looked SEXY. My boyfriend was in a fraternity and is very athletic, but he was an "engineer"...need I say more? All of his friends were commenting on how lucky he was that he had a 'hot girlfriend'. His own AUNT told him that 'she didn't expect him to get such a pretty girlfriend'. I was flattered. But, this was short lived. We both gained a lot of weight during school, but he was 6'9 and barely 200lbs when we first met, so his weight gain only made him look even more attractive. By the time I had graduated college, I had gained over 60lbs. Being 6'0 myself, it was not the end of the world, but I was no longer that smokin' hot tall blonde girlfriend he had snagged...I looked like Miss Piggy! (and I have been called that once or twice).

Anyways, being an engi-nerd and all, he naturally got an INCREDIBLE job right out of college. I always worried that he would find a more attractive girl since there are a fair share of golddiggers out there and he is quite an attractive and successful man. That is one of the things that inspired me to lose weight- because I wanted to always be that 'hot girlfriend' and hopefully someday that 'hot wife'. And for the record- he still loved me just as much when I was at my heaviest. I've lost 30 lbs since and I am halfway to my goal and I definitely am on the way to being a trophy-wife!
  • mrsjs140
    mrsjs140 Posts: 15
    Options
    When we got married, my husband told me that he looked at my mom and asked himself "Will I want to hit that in about 40 more years?". When he decided he would, he knew I was The One.

I just stay in shape in case I ever need to take him down in hand-to-hand combat. Then, I will buy myself a trophy with his money.

Is that what you meant? It probably isn't. I never answer these things correctly...

LOL! I'm pretty sure my husband never said that about my mom.
    As for taking him down...I think that's awesome...especially buying stuff with his money. :laugh:
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options

Love this!!!
  • expandingdangerously
    Options
    me too - when i first met the hubster, i was about the lightest and most toned I'd been since I was a teenager - 4 years of his mother's cooking (she lives with us) and way to much travelling and eating out and there's 10kg more of me than there used to be! Hurumph! add in the fact that I'm taller than him (which at first was fine, I even did heels without a second thought as i KNEW I looked hot) and I just don't feel sexy at all! kind of just a mountain of person. yucky! i've added as many of you as mfp will allow (there's a limit of 5 people in 10 mins apparently) - so will hopefully hear from some more of you soon!
  • ANDREA0108
    ANDREA0108 Posts: 28
    Options
    welcome! add me if you like, support is is a big part in the weight lost journey!