• isa75
    isa75 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Frozen raspberries. Tastes like sorbet!

Good idea! I'll have to try.
  • guby44
    guby44 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Stevia Iced Tea for drinking - Make a pot of strong tea, I use six or so Tetley Orange Pekoe bags plus Pomegranate (green and white tea - 2 bags), brew, steep, chill in fridge, then add lemon juice and stevia (liquid form) to taste. Zero calories, and no artificial sweeteners. Love it!
  • denisebme
    denisebme Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    The Mocha Truffle ice cream bar from Skinny Cow. 100 calories, and it kills the chocolate craving!
  • maddmaddie
    maddmaddie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Jamie Eason Recipes

Homemade pumpkin protein bars. 1 bar = about 60 calories.
    Turkey muffins with ketchup. 2 muffins = 160 calories.

Because these are homemade and healthy they're more filling than processed/packaged snacks.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-recipes-main-page.html
  • jutymo
    jutymo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Frozen raspberries. Tastes like sorbet!

Just MADE sorbet this weekend and it was really good!

12 oz. frozen raspberries
    1/4 cup sugar
    1/4 to 1/2 cup water

Put raspberries + sugar and 1/4 cup water in food processor and pulse until smooth. May need to add a bit more water. I added about 2 additional tablespoons. Put into freezer container and freeze.

This served 4 easily and I served with a dollop of real whipped cream. It was pretty decadent for me, lol! Under 100 calories for about 1/2 cup serving.

NOTE: Can use fresh raspberries too but would probably need less water. This is a Martha Stewart recipe I think....
  • bevtrayer
    bevtrayer Posts: 37
    Options
    bump
  • beccus
    beccus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    These all sound awesome.
    It's not under 100 calories, but the UK 2 finger kit kat is only 107 and honestly, it gives me that chocolate hit.
  • LessLikeHer
    Options
    Bump! Thanks for the ideas. :)