new here and in need of friends :)

Options
ZivileZu
ZivileZu Posts: 56 Member
Hello :)

I've been trying to lose the extra weight what seems for ages now. I can concentrate and shed the kgs, but then I let go and it comes creeping back. However, loosing weight isn't my main goal - I love my food and I never wanted to be super-skinny. Lately, I've noticed my body becoming more flabby and I would love to tone up. Im trying to create a habbit of working out regularly. I think it would be easier if I had some friends here and we could motivate each other.

I suppose, Im looking for someone who not just wants to be skinny, but also wants to be healthy and fit :)

Replies

• NatsJorg
    NatsJorg Posts: 28
    Options
    Hey Sylvie, I feel the same way!! I have a few kilo's to lose but it's as if I've reached a place where the fat just don't wanna drop! :( very disheartening.
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.:laugh:
  • Alymom2008
    Alymom2008 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I am always looking for more support!
  • lbelle987
    lbelle987 Posts: 97
    Options
    Hey, I'm working on the same thing. I'm here to maintain a healthy lifestyle and keep myself accountable :-)
  • ZivileZu
    ZivileZu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    :happy: Welcome!! And feel free to add me as well :happy:
  • vetboss
    vetboss Posts: 9
    Options
    I just joined a few weeks ago, feel free to add me too :smile:
  • Katlynbl
    Katlynbl Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Just started a week ago and now deciding I need some friends on here to motivate me now that I have got myself around this site!