Replies

• jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Ahhh I wants your hair!
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! One of the best transformations I have seen in a long time! In your first photo with the cat, I honestly thought you were 30-40 years old. It was only in your second set of photos that I realized how YOUNG you are! WOW! Way to go, girl! Congrats! You have every reason to be proud!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Congrats on your loss Hun!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Good Lord lady!!!! You look fantastic!!! GOOD job great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Awesome job...you look amazing.
  • TerrJohns
    TerrJohns Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good job. You look great.
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    wow. just wow. you look FANTASTIC.
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, keep it up and you will not be sorry. I lost over 100 lbs about 5 years ago now and have kept it off, it changed my life and I am sure will lengthen it too.
    Congratulations
    Jules xx
  • lefrye13
    lefrye13 Posts: 9
    Options
    you look fabulous! what an inspiration! congrats!!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    WOW! U look INCREDIBLE! U sure u still have 50lbs to go??? lol :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work, honey! INCREDIBLE!
  • Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Options
    Nice job!!!!!:smile: You look great!!!
  • Only1tracie
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! You've got this! Kiss the last fifty good bye:)
  • leika79
    leika79 Posts: 114
    Options
    i really cannot find any other words so as many others have already said WOW!! & YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! and you really have dropped those pounds and lost those frowns. congratulations !! xx
  • jessiesunshine
    Options
    Way to Go! You have really come a long way.. and you look great!
  • Spice_4_Life
    Spice_4_Life Posts: 225
    Options
    You look like a totally new person. The smile just keeps getting bigger and bigger :bigsmile: Very very awesome!!! Congrats to you!!!!
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes! amazing!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb. You look like a whole different person. Great work and keep it up my dear.
  • eesmetana
    eesmetana Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing job - great work! Keep it up!
  • Ironman2be
    Ironman2be Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    wow, what can be said that hasn't already been said? Insane... great job...you're a whole different person, after losing a whole person!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Amazing, wonderful, inspirational! I'm so happy for you - you look fabulous! Here's to the last 50 pounds!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!