DIMPLES!! (and I'm not talking about the ones on your face)

Options
Ok so as women we have to suffer a lot when it comes to weight gain. When I weighed 150 lbs, I honestly thought I was FAT but that was because I had some family members influence me since all I kept hearing that I was a fatty but regardless of that, I was proud to rock my body and was not ashamed to wear shorts or even a 2 piece to the beach. Well now that I am actually FAT, and I am trying to do something about it, I noticed that my legs are grotesque. I never thought I would have so much cellulite! OMG! Very traumatizing and I've gotten to be self-conscience, something I was NEVER before... soo my question is this: are there any over the counter products or creams that I can use to kind of diminish n get rid of the cellulite? Will exercise and weight loss eventually make my legs look "cottage cheese" free??? :happy:

Replies

• mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    Drinking lots of water, diet (ie lifestyle change), and exercise are the only things that will help.
  • fdfallie
    fdfallie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Water definitively helps and there are some creams that you can try that have caffeine in them that also provide some moderate results. Self Magazine just did an article on it. Other than that, lunges lunges lunges :)
  • quona9
    quona9 Posts: 8
    Options
    Anti-cellulite creams are just trying to get your money. Don't bother. Cellulite is present in almost all women. Even women who aren't "overweight" can have cellulite. Some of us have it, some of us do not have it. You can minimize the appearance of it by diet and exercise. Less fat to be affected by the condition means it is less obvious. It is as simple as that. There is no "cure."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellulite