One Year Ago... my life changed (pics)

Options

Replies

• thin1dayplease
    thin1dayplease Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Such inspiration! You are a similar weight when you started to what I am now and are what I would love to be! x
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Go you! That is awesome! Would you mind giving us a run down of what you did to accomplish this?
  • EmilyCholette1990
    EmilyCholette1990 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! :)
  • chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    holy cow girl!!! that is amazing! what a wonderful and challenging transformation! while i do not want to compete in such an event, you have given me hope that i can at least get down to 135 lol.:flowerforyou:
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    OMG that's awesome!!!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Our starting weight & current weight are the same, but I'm 14 years older. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Congrats on a job well done! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: You look awesome!
  • jennm72
    jennm72 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow, very inspiring and motivating!
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Love this!!!! I had just started a topic of going from a heavier person to a cut and jacked fitness enthusiast, with no bites or input and you have successfully answered that question with your story and series of pics. Thank you so much for sharing!! it is greatly appreciated. I am 5' 6" and 204 so I have a ways to go, but now I know that it is indeed possible. I would love to know how you accomplished these goals.

Congrats on your loss!!! You look AMAZING!!!!! :drinker:
  • NayaP
    NayaP Posts: 46
    Options
    WOW! So inspiring - not just your physical changes but what it must have taken for you to consistently transform. You look fantastic!
  • imworthit52
    imworthit52 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    OMG you've just blown me away! You look FANTASTIC! You've really done an awesome job. Well done & such a Inspiration to me especially today. Can this be done at my age haha?:drinker:
  • snix1024
    snix1024 Posts: 81
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!!
  • kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! you look absolutely gorgeous and I envy your body. That was an really good way of motivating yourself and huge congratulations on achieving that goal.
    :drinker:
  • zerbe6982
    zerbe6982 Posts: 68
    Options
    WOW....I am 5'2" and want to lose about 63 lbs. You look fabulous and are such a great motivation for myself!
  • dmanning0819
    dmanning0819 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I want to know more. About how many calories you ate and what kind of workout plan you did. Please share!!!
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look AMAZING!! Job well done.
  • PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    That's incredible - great work!

How did you avoid loose skin, and how much time a day did you spend training?
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! That is soooooo motivating, I truly mean it! please send a friend request I want to get in on the excitement!
    Great job.
  • michelehedges
    michelehedges Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspiring! Thank you for sharing!:smile:
  • SanDFit
    SanDFit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    It is amazing how you did it all in one year. Its very inspiring. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!