New

Charli
Charli Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Today is exactly 4 months until I turn 35. I am ready to have a different kind of life. I have struggled with weight way too long. Last year, after my divorce, I lost close to 60 pounds. I have enjoyed the benefits of that loss, however I haven't lost any in over a year. In fact, I have gained about 10 pounds back. CAN'T DO THAT! Need some motivation to go where I haven't gone before. I am in a size 14 and apparently I have subconsiously decided that I could never be smaller. Why ? When did I decide it was OK to be the bigger girl? I want to enjoy a fit and healthy life...plus teach my children the right way. I weighed 187 this morning...would love to be 135!!!

Replies

• Charli
    Charli Posts: 2
    Today is exactly 4 months until I turn 35. I am ready to have a different kind of life. I have struggled with weight way too long. Last year, after my divorce, I lost close to 60 pounds. I have enjoyed the benefits of that loss, however I haven't lost any in over a year. In fact, I have gained about 10 pounds back. CAN'T DO THAT! Need some motivation to go where I haven't gone before. I am in a size 14 and apparently I have subconsiously decided that I could never be smaller. Why ? When did I decide it was OK to be the bigger girl? I want to enjoy a fit and healthy life...plus teach my children the right way. I weighed 187 this morning...would love to be 135!!!
  • Welcome :bigsmile:
  • nikki_b335
    nikki_b335 Posts: 71 Member
    all we can do is take it one day at a time! some times on hour at a time! we can do it! good luck!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    good luck! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.