Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I would like more friends! :)

Hi! Ive been on Myfitnesspal for a little while and I am looking for more friends! :) I have around 80 pounds to lose still and I am a university student!

Replies

• Add me...if you'd like. We have about the same amount to lose.
  • HideNGeek
    HideNGeek Posts: 136 Member
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • luckykarma83
    luckykarma83 Posts: 32 Member
    What are you studying? I graduated from college last August and I still find it a challenge to lose weight and when I was in school - forget it! But I bet it would have helped manage the stress!! I probably want to lose about 60 more pounds so we have similar goals!
  • You can add me too :)
  • dwkloveswine
    dwkloveswine Posts: 17 Member
    Feel free to add me as well! We have similar goals! :happy:
  • Add me. I am a university student too, although MUCH older than you! ;)
    I have about 60 pounds to lose.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Good luck! you can add me if you want and I have a pretty good group of MFP friends!
  • Bluemountain22
    Bluemountain22 Posts: 170 Member
    Feel free to add me, and anyone else on this thread. I'm also a university student :)
  • Aes37850
    Aes37850 Posts: 48
    Feel free to add me, anyone. I also am in school but off for the summer. Trying to jumpstart my weight less. I've got 60 lbs to lose but I've already lost about 8. =]
  • PrettynWitty12
    PrettynWitty12 Posts: 30 Member
    Ask and you shall receive, lol...I have about 100 lbs to lose and I am always seeking more MFP pals for encouragement, motivation, ideas, etc. I wish you all the best on your weight loss journey and look forward to friending you :)
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    You can add me too...I have only been on MFP for about a week now.
  • Stargirlsmiles88
    Stargirlsmiles88 Posts: 52 Member
    You can add me if you'd like. I have a little more to lose than you, but that's ok. I am also a university student, and hopefully starting doctorate school Fall 2013!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    feel free to add me if you don't mind adding a 37 year old college freshman:) anyone can add me. I have 61 more pounds to lose
  • TChester_05
    TChester_05 Posts: 83 Member
    Just sent you an add request and anyone else looking to share support please send me an add request. I believe that the journey to fitness can be long but well work it. I have a minimum goal for now of 54 lbs to go and when I achieve it may need to add another 20 lbs or so if I'm still not quite where I want to be. I figure get there first and gage how I feel then.

Good luck everyone!
  • rdy2lose
    rdy2lose Posts: 106
    I sure could use the support of more friends as well as give support:flowerforyou, feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • Feel free to add me!! I'm new here and need more friends as well!! It does something to me to see people reaching their goals!
  • uubulldawg06
    uubulldawg06 Posts: 102 Member
    feel free to add me. I have about 80 pounds more to lose. I myself have a full plate with school, work, and my 2 year old. MFp has become part of mydaily life and I absolutely love it!!!
  • Nevi83
    Nevi83 Posts: 16
    Added you.
  • jenrod1118
    jenrod1118 Posts: 150 Member
    Feel free to add me too :)

That goes for everyone.
  • AJWriter
    AJWriter Posts: 15
    Add me - I could definitely do with receiving and giving more support :bigsmile: