I would like more friends! :)

Options
Hi! Ive been on Myfitnesspal for a little while and I am looking for more friends! :) I have around 80 pounds to lose still and I am a university student!

Replies

• josiecowboy69
    Options
    Add me...if you'd like. We have about the same amount to lose.
  • HideNGeek
    HideNGeek Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • luckykarma83
    luckykarma83 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What are you studying? I graduated from college last August and I still find it a challenge to lose weight and when I was in school - forget it! But I bet it would have helped manage the stress!! I probably want to lose about 60 more pounds so we have similar goals!
  • ediblepotential
    Options
    You can add me too :)
  • dwkloveswine
    dwkloveswine Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! We have similar goals! :happy:
  • Preciouspony21
    Options
    Add me. I am a university student too, although MUCH older than you! ;)
    I have about 60 pounds to lose.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Good luck! you can add me if you want and I have a pretty good group of MFP friends!
  • Bluemountain22
    Bluemountain22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, and anyone else on this thread. I'm also a university student :)
  • Aes37850
    Aes37850 Posts: 48
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone. I also am in school but off for the summer. Trying to jumpstart my weight less. I've got 60 lbs to lose but I've already lost about 8. =]
  • PrettynWitty12
    PrettynWitty12 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ask and you shall receive, lol...I have about 100 lbs to lose and I am always seeking more MFP pals for encouragement, motivation, ideas, etc. I wish you all the best on your weight loss journey and look forward to friending you :)
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You can add me too...I have only been on MFP for about a week now.
  • Stargirlsmiles88
    Stargirlsmiles88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I have a little more to lose than you, but that's ok. I am also a university student, and hopefully starting doctorate school Fall 2013!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you don't mind adding a 37 year old college freshman:) anyone can add me. I have 61 more pounds to lose
  • TChester_05
    TChester_05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Just sent you an add request and anyone else looking to share support please send me an add request. I believe that the journey to fitness can be long but well work it. I have a minimum goal for now of 54 lbs to go and when I achieve it may need to add another 20 lbs or so if I'm still not quite where I want to be. I figure get there first and gage how I feel then.

Good luck everyone!
  • rdy2lose
    rdy2lose Posts: 106
    Options
    I sure could use the support of more friends as well as give support:flowerforyou, feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • crusadermax
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm new here and need more friends as well!! It does something to me to see people reaching their goals!
  • uubulldawg06
    uubulldawg06 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I have about 80 pounds more to lose. I myself have a full plate with school, work, and my 2 year old. MFp has become part of mydaily life and I absolutely love it!!!
  • Nevi83
    Nevi83 Posts: 16
    Options
    Added you.
  • jenrod1118
    jenrod1118 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)

That goes for everyone.
  • AJWriter
    AJWriter Posts: 15
    Options
    Add me - I could definitely do with receiving and giving more support :bigsmile: