Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Sugar???

I feel like I'm overeating wayyy too much sugar every day...

On my food diary, I'm always above the limit by a significant amount. I don't even eat that many sweets, either, so I don't really know what the problem is!

Can anyone recommend some tasty, relatively sugar-free meals? I would really appreciate it(:

Replies

• tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    The sugar limit here is super low. And unless you have a medical condition in regards to sugar, you don't need to really sorry about it as long as you are in in limits and hitting other macros. I don't track it at all any more.
  • The sugar limit here is super low. And unless you have a medical condition in regards to sugar, you don't need to really sorry about it as long as you are in in limits and hitting other macros. I don't track it at all any more.

Oh alright, thanks! And no, I don't have a medical condition or anything, i was just wondering if I was doing something wrong by going over the limit every day, hahaha!

Thank you for your advice!(: