Lower Belly Roll

Options
I was wondering if anyone had an suggestions for working your lower belly roll?? I know you cannot target weight loss a special place. I have tried leg lifts and they work pretty god but I was interested if anyone else had any ideas. I do cardio at least 4 times a week and I use toning tables to help some to. I can't do situps because I have a lower back issue with a twisted vert. Thanks for any suggestions that you may have!!

Replies

• freshprincessx
    freshprincessx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get rid of mine too. I've been walking a lot and my lower roll is getting smaller, but I would like to tone it. I hope people post on here some good ideas!
  • cjpierce94
    cjpierce94 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The best way to lose fat in the lower belly is to low carb for a while. Fat develops easy in certain places on certain people. I had a pretty large belly and it took me 4 months of dieting to lose it. lol. Damn nature...
  • cjpierce94
    cjpierce94 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    As for workouts, look up reverse crunches. Try out bridges, but those may be a bit too hard on your lower back. Hanging knee/ leg raises would work as well, and shouldn't hurt your lower back.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Reverse crunches, definitely. Are they the same as leg lifts?

There's a move in the Turbo Jam Ab Jam where you sit on your butt, roll back a little, bend your knees, left your feet off the floor and lower your legs down to one side, back up, then the other side. That "pooch" part of the stomach is where I feel it this most.
  • jennib2002
    jennib2002 Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    there is nothing wrong with lowering carbs or doing all kinds of ab exercises but the only way to lose your belly fat is to lose weight overall.
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    Bicycle crunches