Anyone getting married in 2013?

Options
So my wedding is March 30 2013. I have picked out my dress but I will NOT order it until I get to the size I want to be..wanna see :) here it is............

3057.jpg

This is my dream dress but I refuse to wear it in this body...I do not want to settle for anything else so I HAVE to get into it! I am giving myself until August or so til I order it so I have until then to get to the size I want to be. Id love to order it in size 8 or 9! This will take a lot of back work! But I also have engagement pictures coming up in the end of August. Is anyone getting married anytime from August to March of next year?

Replies

• lucky723
    lucky723 Posts: 52
    Options
    That is gorgeous!!!! Congrats on getting married!!!!!
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm getting married in June 2013. Ordered my dress back in January, but will need it to be re-sized.
  • cmbosarge
    cmbosarge Posts: 3
    Options
    Congratulations, and your dress is magnificant! I am getting married in September 2013 and I do have my dress because the deal I got was a serious steal, and I am worried about how it will fit since I have lost so much so I am hoping alterations will be my friend. I also have engagment pictures coming up eeekk....
  • EliseLenore
    Options
    Your dress is gorgeous! I'm getting married in June of 2013 and I'd like to be down to my goal weight by then.
  • iwant2smile
    Options
    I am getting married Nov.2,2013 .Beautiful dress.I have lost 30 pounds I have 60 more to lose .I do have my dress pick out but I am waiting until Sept.
  • Bobhunter624
    Options
    No, but if it was 43 years ago I'd cancel it. ..... lol . Good luck to you all

:drinker:
  • Lilleo08
    Options
    Your dress is GORGEOUS!!! And I bet even if you stay the same, even though Im confident you will reach your goal, you would look stunning in it!! Congratulations! Im getting married February 28th! :) But we are doing a very small suprise ceremony, so I dont have a fancy dress, but its very cute!
  • talk2tiff
    talk2tiff Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Lovely :o) Hope you've ordered it! i'm March 2nd & recently found out its too late to order most dresses! I'm going for tea-length lace with a 60's feel...
  • andreamossy
    andreamossy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am also getting married this year and the fight is on because I will also not order my dress untill I am thinner...(love your dress by the way) It's stressful because there really are some time restraints and I just want to look fine on my day!
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Very pretty dress! I'll be getting married at the end of 2013. :)
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    i tried to get married once a year
  • TryingToBePerfect
    Options
    I'm getting married this year.. There should be a group with all the ladies on that are getting married this year :)
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in Sept. 2013 but I havent picked out a dress yet. Whatever size I am at that time will be fine. I have already lost almost 35 lb. so I am quite thinner but if I dont make it to my goal by then Im not going to put off getting a dress or whatever.
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Hello, my wedding is on November 9th this year.

Dress purchased and mostly fits, but hopefully I'll be thinner and can get it altered...it's more about my other half being able to carry me over the threshold than it is about the dress!! :laugh:
  • andreamossy
    andreamossy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I agree on the group of 2013 brides! However I don't know how to start a group! lol still trying to figure this all out!