Already skinny.. looking to get in shape!! Friends?!

Options
I'm already skinny.. I want to be sexy!! I lost a lot of weight and look nice in my clothes.. but I want to look good out of them too! Not looking to become a bodybuilder, but I do want to look lean and cut. I'm new here and looking for friends who can offer support and tips, as well as weight lifting and exercise advice. :) Let's get ripped together. :P

Replies

• jen_vick84
    Options
    Hey. i too am already skinny...I just need to tone up. I have been doing Jillian michael's 30 day shred to help...is a killer workout and it definitely tones. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • cupcakelou383
    cupcakelou383 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Added. :) I've been trying Insanity, but just can't seem to get myself motivated.. I think I'm going to try the 30 day shred!!
  • Lizzie_FL
    Lizzie_FL Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred is a great workout. It will firm and add some muscle tone. I've been doing it on and off for months and when i can finish it without a break i am super impressed myself! :) It's tough.
  • Susan923
    Susan923 Posts: 61
    Options
    Check out the Forum "EAT MORE TO WEIGH LESS" I think it could be very helpful. Its about eating the correct amount of food as well as the correct nutrients all while incorporating stength training to get that nice toned look we all want NAKED!! :-)

You will learn lots!!
  • jen_vick84
    Options
    Insanity scares me.
  • nealjenn
    nealjenn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am new to this site as well. I'm not looking to lose weight but, am looking to stay toned. I struggle with rhuematiod arthritis and need to keep very active. I have tried the insanity and lasted 3 weeks and became extremely bored with it....some of the moves i was unable to do as it is very intense. I've really taken a liking to Jillian Michaels dvds. I find I feel and see results quicker with 30 day shred then with the insanity dvds....maybe because I just needed to tone? I highly recommend Billy Blanks pt 24-7 that was an amazing workout that did not bore me at all through the 7 week program 8-) I now have several Jillian Michael dvds and am trying to figure out how often to use each one of them? 30 day shred, no more trouble zones, kickboxing, yoga, banish fat, ripped in 30 and killer buns and thighs. I have to exercise atleast 6 days a week so as not to stiffen up ( really sucks sometimes ) I'm hoping someone has an idea of how to put these into a workout system so it doesn't over work any muscle group and deters boredom? I am very concerned about overworking one muscle group...but really love working out to dvds. Thanks for any input 8-)
  • nealjenn
    nealjenn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get motivated with Insanity after 3 weeks I became bored. Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and ripped in 30 are both awesome!