I'm On My Way To A Better Me

Options
I've lost 49lbs since starting MFP in April!!! Let's keep each other moving and motivated, thank you everyone for posting your success stories it's what keeps me going!!!

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Good for you!!!
  • NanaKK1234
    NanaKK1234 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    YOUR DOING AWESOME. I started March 26th and as of today I have lost 32 pounds. Most of the people on this site are amazing and so true that their stories help keep me motivated as well.

AGAIN CONGRATS
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    49 pounds since April is just awesome! Wow! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • pam6870
    pam6870 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That's a lot since April. What secrets do you have?
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I weighed 250+ pounds in 1996. and am at 191 pounds currently. my goal weight is 130 pounds
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Good grief, that's amazing! Good for you!!
  • ScarlettIsSpiffing
    ScarlettIsSpiffing Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement & good luck with the rest of your journey to a new you ;)
  • pxkjmeandmine
    Options
    I do not eat any junk food or soda (except yesterday I ate 10 reeses pieces) I drink coffeee in the morning and water or crystal light the rest of the day. If I do eat chips they're baked lays and it's only once in a while. When I want something to snack on it's usually Yoplait fat free yogurt, there are so many varieties to choose from, try the white chocolate strawberry (EXCELLENT). Since starting MFP I have eaten foods that are not healthy but I put it behind me and move forward. Sunday I ate fried chicken and catfish it was good but I paid for eating all of that grease I won't have that for a while. I do my best to eat fruit and vegetables however if I really want something I will eat it to satisfy myself then I get back on track. I am NOT an exerciser I started out walking about one block now it's 6 to 8 blocks ( I am working on consistency!) I have stayed away from beef and pork however today my doctor told me it's okay to eat it just make sure it's a lean piece of meat, so yea to that.
  • pxkjmeandmine
    Options
    The message above was forthe question Mamaneedshelp asked.
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Omg wow! That is awesome, and the fact that you counted how many pieces of reeses pieces you had shows your dedication! Great job :D Keep it up!
  • moea432
    moea432 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! KEEP IT UP!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! That's amazing!!!! Great job!!!! Thanks for sharing your story! I love coming on the success boards and reading all of these. They are VERY inspirational! Keep up the great work! :)
  • MzsJones
    MzsJones Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I wish you continued success and hope to see the same results myself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!