All Natural Pop Chips

Options
benich3043
benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
I don't know if anyone else has tried these but they are friggin amazing. They are 100 calories, 3g fat (0 sat and 0 trans), 160g sodium and 15g carbs per serving but the same size as a *big grab* of Doritos. The entire bag is one serving and contains about 20 chips. They are not friend or baked but pressure cooked. They are my "healthy/unhealthy" crave snack. They are not bland at all and are more filling than regular potato chips.

If you like and/or crave potato chips, I would suggest these. They are also easy on the wallet at $0.79 a bag.

www.popchips.com

Replies

• RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll check 'em out and see if they're available here in The Great White North. My usual chip snack is 15 Pringles but that's around 140-150 cals. Cheers.
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    Yep...so good! I eat them all the time. Satisfies the chip craving, for sure!
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    LOVE THEM!
  • benich3043
    Options
    I love them as well. Maybe i can get a job promoting them and get a year supply or something. Oh they are so good.
  • AriesGrl
    AriesGrl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    MY FAVS!!!
  • qballjr13
    qballjr13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I like the Bar-B-Q ones, they have tons of flavor
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Mmm, I love them too. AND THEY ARE GLUTEN FREE for those of us who have to be GF! Our CVS carries the small bags in a crap ton of varieties, not all of which I have tried. My favorite are the BBQ and the Sea Salt & Vinegar. YUMMY!
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I may try them. I love reduced fat cheddar popcorn. Yum!
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll check 'em out and see if they're available here in The Great White North. My usual chip snack is 15 Pringles but that's around 140-150 cals. Cheers.

they sure are availible up here, Costco has them, also London Drug I believe...
  • feedingonrose
    Options
    the BBQ ones taste just like lays potato chip barbeque seasoning! SO GOOD! i didnt like the salt and vinegar as much (even though i love salt and vinegar regular chips, they have a weird taste) but i like the original too! 39 cents at ALPS. :)
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options

Costco has them in large bags, then a box of smaller 100 cal bags. Some Safeway's have them, I have also bought them from Shopper's. Definately out there!!!

LOVE THEM!!!
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    They sound really good but they aren't available in my area :(
  • EAnderson1205
    Options
    I always wondered about them - I can't wait to get them - sometimes I want a greasy potato chip or french fries! This may totally satisfy me! Thanks so much!
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I love salt and pepper flavor but just discovered the Sweet Potato ones. Yum! My husband actually likes the jalapeno flavor.

I get the big bags at the grocery store.... 22 chips for 120 calories for 1 oz serving.

Try the Sweet Potato for a change in flavor!
  • klalaw
    klalaw Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Love these, espectially the BBQ flavor. They've been great for the nights I've had to grab a sandwich on the go due to my son's soccer and t-ball games.
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I always wondered about them - I can't wait to get them - sometimes I want a greasy potato chip or french fries! This may totally satisfy me! Thanks so much!

They aren't greasy but they have the salty crunch of a chip. For me it's the salt I am craving more than anything else.
  • callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I love them as well. Maybe i can get a job promoting them and get a year supply or something. Oh they are so good.

Sometimes if you write the company a thank you letter of some sort you'll get coupons or free samples. It ain't enough to build a living, but it could help support your habit. ;)

I hadn't tried these yet but I probably will grab a bag to sample next time I see them. Thanks for the suggestion!
  • croberson8711
    Options
    Love them!! My favorites are: BBQ, sour cream & onion, cheddar and the parmesan & garlic. would love to try the others as well, especially sweet potato and jalapeno! perfect side to a sandwich for a quick and yummy lunch!
  • fabafter5
    fabafter5 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    The BBQ ones are TDF!
  • benich3043
    Options

They aren't greasy but they have the salty crunch of a chip. For me it's the salt I am craving more than anything else.

^This, exactly! I did not know they have jalapeno flavored. I will be sure to find some of these as I love spicy food (and spicy food is good for losing weight).