Mothers to be! :)

Options
Hi, my name is Christina and i'm 23 years old from Northern California. When I first started MFP, it has helped me lose about 25 lbs. At one point, I started gaining weight.. not sure why.. knowing I kept the exercise regimen & eating healthy the same. About 4 weeks ago, I found out that I was having a baby!! Throughout the stressful time of telling my parents or some family members, I was almost forced into having an abortion. But I wasn't going to let their negative opinions make a big life changing decision for me. I'm EXCITED all the way.... i'm 10 weeks as of today and so anxious to know the gender already lol!! Would love to make new friends around the same age as me who are mothers or mothers to be :) We can mutually support one another!

Oh btw!! Have any of you found it really hard to eat healthy and exercise?? I haven't exercised not once since I found out I was pregnant, I am SO sleepy.. or nauseous throughout the whole day! And my cravings for food, are the total opposite.. not healthy at all. Which has caused me to put on more weight day by day. Any tips or advice on to how I can adjust again to eating healthy while pregnant and exercising??

Replies

• MissLaurenR88
    Options
    :heart: I am also a mother to be!!! Isn't it exciting!!!?!?? And yes I find it soooo hard to eat healthy these days hahaha or exercise because I get kinda nervous with the thought of even doing so.. add me!! :heart: