Insanity workout

Options
So I will be starting the Insanity workout SATURDAY, anyone want to join me? I'm scared, not going to lie! I'm a whimp when it comes to working out, but I heard this is the fastest way to get results..I normally get discouraged and quit because I don't see results.

So anyone want to start with me? :)

Replies

• davis22b
    davis22b Posts: 31
    Options
    Anyone?!
  • petecat_1999
    Options
    already into day 4 of recovery week...
  • SavitaD
    SavitaD Posts: 24
    Options
    hi! I'm on day 9 of insanity already but I can definitely help keep you motivated if you'd like, feel free to add me :)
  • stephanne82
    stephanne82 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm on my third week of Insanity. I was really nervous about starting it too. It is pretty rough, but I am doing a lot better than I imagined. I am a little scared of month two though. :)
  • FutureGodess
    Options
    Im already on week 7 of insanity. All I can say is try your best at it. Do alternate exercises for the ones you cant and it will still work :) I started logging my weight a month after I started insanity but all together Ive lost 9 lbs on it. Could get past 5 and I would go up and down up and down and finally insanity helped :)
  • gchutson
    gchutson Posts: 657
    Options
    The commercials bother me. All they feature are skinny people, that get slightly skinnier. And the "guys" in the commercials are built like 13 year old girls.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it's tough. But so is climbing a mountain using nothing but your teeth.

Maybe I'm missing something.
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    The commercials bother me. All they feature are skinny people, that get slightly skinnier. And the "guys" in the commercials are built like 13 year old girls.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it's tough. But so is climbing a mountain using nothing but your teeth.

Maybe I'm missing something.

Yeah, I do think the commercials are misleading. They take either obese or sedentary folks who lost a lot of weight from the program, but they hardly feature peeps who are somewhat physically fit. I think it makes a huge difference. The peeps who barely worked out are overweight are obviously going to lose more than the average gym goer. I think that has been validated by the results I've seen on the internet. A lot of people don't get the results they display on the infomercials. I don't doubt the program itself though.
  • outlaw5353
    outlaw5353 Posts: 50
    Options
    i just started the second month and boy is it a killer but im seeing pretty damn good results
  • happienikki
    Options
    i LOVE insanity! It kicks your *kitten*!!! Nothing better than dripping in sweat and gasping for breath! LoL!