Support System Needed

Options
I am not new to this site per-Se, I've been on it for almost a year I think, but I stopped using it for reasons unknown shortly after I joined. I am working on getting 60 pounds off by December this year because I'm getting married. I want to believe I can get that far, but I am scared of failing so I want friends to help keep me encouraged and motivated. I wrote a blog explaining a little bit more, if anyone wants to read it and add me, that would be great! :)

Replies

• jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want!
  • dlf88
    dlf88 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You may add me if you desire
  • bear73000
    bear73000 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    add me if you like
  • Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I"m getting married this December also, in Las Vegas :bigsmile:
  • amysmith140
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I'm fairly new here and have recently started using the food diary feature as part of my bootcamp/gym. I need to drop an additional 55-60 pounds as well. Lost over 40 last year but it was very slow and I'm glad to find this site to help me keep tabs on myself and keep on track with food & workouts.
  • mitchipooo
    mitchipooo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've come and gone from MFP a few times over the last year. I've just signed up for three months of personal training to try and get me motivated to make it to my goal, long term goal is to lose 100lbs.
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, been here for a year and half :)
  • snelson1966
    snelson1966 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your pending wedding and add me if you's like. I would love to help encourage you to meet your goal, my next goal is to lose an add'l 45 lbs by December as well. Good luck!
  • jwshmoe75
    jwshmoe75 Posts: 119
    Options
    I'll send you a request. :)