Best granola bar

Options
I REALLY like KIND bars - but it kills me that they are 210 calories. I'm often on the run with the kids and like to have a few granola bars in the diaper bag so I'm not tempted to buy something while I'm out.

Any recommendations? Whats your favorite?

Replies

• ErinCanRun
    ErinCanRun Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bump - anyone?
  • sw0301
    sw0301 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sorry, post duplicated.
  • sw0301
    sw0301 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Kashi, Organic Annie's, all the ones I eat are under 150 cals. Target has a lot of good variety, including low cal and more natural ones.
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Natures Path has a great combo pack that I like that you can get at Costco. There is a berry bar, a pumpkin flax bar and a chococonut bar which I find a fantastic way to settle chocolate cravings. Only ~140 cals a bar and high in fiber!

http://www.naturespath.com/products/bars?tid=7&brand=All&nutri=All
  • MissMama5
    MissMama5 Posts: 23
    Options
    I don't know if it's what you're looking for but I eat Fibre 1 bars. Little chocolate fix, chewy and tasty, only 140 cal per bar and 20% of my daily fibre. Win win?
  • quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I opt for protein bars and I need gluten free, so South Beach peanut butter Protein bar (140 cal) and NatureValley Peanut Crunch (180 cal) are my go to snacks that I always keep in my purse when I need to eat on the run. They have a high percentage of protein vs carbs than fiber or cereal bars. If I skip my snack time I end up so hungry that I want to overeat at the next meal.
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Walmart Brand and Quaker both have the 90/100 calories chewy granola bars if you want to look into that. I don't know what else you are monitoring other than calories so you may want to look into that as well.
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I love Nature Valley sweet and salty or dark chocolate and Pure Protein bars, all under 200 calories each I am pretty sure!
  • hubbasj
    hubbasj Posts: 2
    Options
    NOGII bars. they are gluten free and high in protein.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    what about the 100 calorie mini cliff bars? Or they also make mini versions of the Luna bars...

or Quaker makes 90 calorie versions of their chewy granola bars.