need help to stay motivated!!!!

Hello, everyone my name is Nichel and I've joined about a week ago, i go to the gym by myself do everything solo and that's why i decided to join so this can help me stay motivated but i tend to loose motivation quickly when ever i'm solo so i would like some help by having friends to help me stay motivated so feel free to send me a request... Thank you!

Replies

• I too have trouble staying motivated. Recently I have started going walking/jogging with a friend of mine 4 days a week. That is what helps me stay motivated. If you can find even 1 person to go to the gym with or whatever it is you choose to do that could help you stay motivated. I've been on a sight like this before and it really helped. This time I intended to get the weight off and keep it off. I wish you the best of luck and if you ever need some motivation just give me a shout :happy:
  • bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    You gotta want it.. I crave my workouts....Wether I have a friend or not, I need it. Days not complete without it.
    We all have your back. Reach for your goals and go get it!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 749 Member
    Just put those blinders on and run for that goal you can reach it. A little effort never killed anyone and I'm here to support you as well as everyone else. Good Luck and you can do it!!! :)
  • I have troubles staying motivated to but it does feel great when you people notice your weight loss. Just keep in your mind of how good your going to feel and look once you reach your weight goal. Good Luck :)