Twins and more

Options
I was just wondering if there were any twin or multiple parents using this site? I have two year old identical twin boys who keep me very busy :smile:

Replies

• ccguillory
    ccguillory Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I do.. :) I have three. girl and boy twins and a boy.. Now that they are a little older we are still busy, but it is more manageable since I don't have any family to help I can now do my excercises .:)
  • Hugdarla
    Hugdarla Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I also have boy/girl twins (4.5 yr) and a boy (3). Life is crazy busy but so much easier than when they were babies!
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I have boy/girl twins who are 8 today it is easier now they are at school but the boy has autism and ADHD so life very challenging i also have a 16 year old with autism. Love very minute if it and wouldn,t have it any other way but havn,t always felt that way. I am in the what will be will be groove.
  • jmather77
    jmather77 Posts: 7
    Options
    I too have boy/girl twins (7) and a 3 year old girl. Very busy at our house!
  • gypsydreaming
    gypsydreaming Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    have twin 5 year old boys. Kindergarten starts in September and we're all looking forward to it! :)
  • AHoggins
    AHoggins Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have boy/girl twins who are 8 today it is easier now they are at school but the boy has autism and ADHD so life very challenging i also have a 16 year old with autism. Love very minute if it and wouldn,t have it any other way but havn,t always felt that way. I am in the what will be will be groove.

I also have two older girls, one is 7 and other is 10. My 7 year old has Autism with severe speech and language difficulty. It often feels as though I have three children under the age of 3 rather than two.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    i have a 14 year old son and boy/girl twins who are 11.. :)
  • nrperry529
    nrperry529 Posts: 25
    Options
    I have 2 1/2 year old twin boys and a 5 year old girl! Am i the only one with the dreaded 'twin skin'?! :)