Am I the only one with big b00bs???

Options
Shells06
Shells06 Posts: 109 Member
Yeah, I didn't think so! So why is is so freaking hard to find a decent swimsuit? I just want something that gives me some support for the girls but doesn't look like something my mom would wear (sorry mom, I love you). Right now I have a one piece that has a halter top and I have to tie it pretty tight to hold them up so then by time I take it off my neck is hurting so bad from the straps. I know Victoria's Secret sells some stuff in bra sizes but I don't know if I'm ready to show that much skin yet. Sooo do any of you ladies have a suggestion of where I could look for a cute/supportive suit? I've googled the topic but I figured that with all the people on this site someone has to know :wink: .

Replies

• morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I am going to Target tonight to look....hopefully I can find something decent....
  • Shells06
    Options
    Good luck!! I am going to try Khols this weekend. Ugh...swimsuit shopping :grumble: lol
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I get all mine from Victoria's Secret, but I'll be honest, when I was still a 36DD, it was REALLY hard to find a top I didn't fall out of. Now at a 36D I can pretty much wear any top besides a string one, but I feel you girl! I have a couple swimsuits that the tops are size L and I BARELY stay covered up, I'm constantly on boob watch lol

OH and VS has tankinis and one pieces too that are really cute, if you're concerned about showing skin. I saw some tankinis on there that had cups in them and they were SO flattering and cute!
  • mom2scc
    mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    adcademy sport store have big cup size tops that where i got mine when i was in G cup last summer
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD and I found a bathing suit last year at Kohl's. It was a nice, basic one-piece but it was well cut and kept the girls in place while snorkeling. I think it was on sale for $70, which we all know isn't too bad - plus Kohl's usually has good sales going on.

But yeah, it stinks trying to find a nice suit in a store to try on - you could always order online but I'd still rather try one on.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret is where I got mine (D34). They had bigger sizes too. You're probably not going to find one that fits at a department store.
  • Shells06
    Options
    I get all mine from Victoria's Secret, but I'll be honest, when I was still a 36DD, it was REALLY hard to find a top I didn't fall out of. Now at a 36D I can pretty much wear any top besides a string one, but I feel you girl! I have a couple swimsuits that the tops are size L and I BARELY stay covered up, I'm constantly on boob watch lol

OH and VS has tankinis and one pieces too that are really cute, if you're concerned about showing skin. I saw some tankinis on there that had cups in them and they were SO flattering and cute!

Well at least I have something to look forward too! I'm glad to hear that at a D you can wear more tops! I'm a DD and I can't find anything! I'm hoping that in 20 more pounds I might get lucky enought to be a D lol. I really envy those C cups girls haha. To me that would be the perfect size!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

Well at least I have something to look forward too! I'm glad to hear that at a D you can wear more tops! I'm a DD and I can't find anything! I'm hoping that in 20 more pounds I might get lucky enought to be a D lol. I really envy those C cups girls haha. To me that would be the perfect size!

Saaaaame here!!! So hoping to be down to a C when I hit my goal weight/size (got about 20 lbs left to go, fingers crossed!)
  • Shells06
    Options
    Thanks for the tips ladies!!!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    You guys are all so lucky. My boobs ran away with my gut a few months back and he's holding them hostage:cry:
  • mayerel
    mayerel Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I've got E's, they're a pain in the ....back!! And yes, the straps on halters kill my neck, yet the straps on bra-like ones hurt too, obviously can't do strapless if I want to move...oy!! I'll keep an eye on this post for more tips!
  • Shells06
    Options
    You guys are all so lucky. My boobs ran away with my gut a few months back and he's holding them hostage:cry:

Lol!! You can have mine :flowerforyou:
  • Shells06
    Options
    I've got E's, they're a pain in the ....back!! And yes, the straps on halters kill my neck, yet the straps on bra-like ones hurt too, obviously can't do strapless if I want to move...oy!! I'll keep an eye on this post for more tips!

Strapless would be a disaster for me especially with my 2 yo crawling all over me!!! People would get way more than they paid for at the water park lol.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTpI8lsOKldKDhnQv0R63CuZmhivZWMKea_xuXOkNphM-qwqH-4A
  • couponfun
    Options

I'll happily share - I'd like to be a B or a C again. This is too big.
  • couponfun
    Options
    Hello ladies

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTpI8lsOKldKDhnQv0R63CuZmhivZWMKea_xuXOkNphM-qwqH-4A

:laugh: was wondering how long it'd take a guy to post in this thread?
  • rldnellor
    rldnellor Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    OMG! I have been struggling with the same problem for years...I so want a supportive top with no neck pain! HELP!
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am going to Target tonight to look....hopefully I can find something decent....

I've seen a lot of good supportive bathing suits at Target :) Good luck on ur search :heart:
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have huge boobs and it is sooo hard to find a swimming suit that covers them up a decent amount and gives good support. This year I have bought both of my new tops from Target that have awesome support...The coverage isn't as great as I would have wanted but it is the best that I have found that aren't old lady swimming suits. It has just been a pain finding bottoms and a top since my boobs are huge and my hips aren't haha. Good luck!
  • rowanctg2
    rowanctg2 Posts: 6
    Options
    since I've always been a different size on top than on the bottom, when I needed a swim suit I went to Woman Within (online), most of their suits are two pieces and in several different styles - not cheap, but I got many good years out of that suit, until I finally lost enough weight that it didn't fit any more! that might be worth checking out...