Pedometer Now

Options
Can anyone recommend a really great pedometer that counts calories burned and has a clip as well? Thanks in advance:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Shanfoxx
    Shanfoxx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I haven't used it but I want to try the Fitbit.
  • Busymomo5
    Busymomo5 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just bought one on amazon. Today was my first day of using it. It worked well. In my regular cleaning day, I walked 3.05 miles and burned 233 calories. I was impressed with how accurate it was. It also had good ratings on amazon and was $22. I would love to get the fitbit sometime, maybe I will ask for it for Christmas. I will try to copy and paste it to you.
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I use a FitBit - found the calories burnt it calculates for me when it comes to walking are pretty spot on. Plus the added bonus is that you can link it to MFP. Check out the Fitbit Users group set up by MFP.
  • lisaeuc
    lisaeuc Posts: 4
    Options
    I just got the fit bit !! I LOVE IT !! I ordered it from Amazon and had it within 2 days. It tracks my steps, miles, calories burned, stairs climbed and sleep !! I love the tracking sleep feature too. So far I am not disappointed at all. I am finding myself more conscious of what I am doing. If I have a few minutes I walk instead of just sitting. The website that uploads your information is free too so there is no monthly fee !!