New: ED Recovery

Options
*ED-Recovery
*Vegan

Eating healthier - but not necessarily over 1200 some days. Maintaining a pretty healthy weight now - but on the low side - still, I'm no longer actively trying to be super skinny. Don't friend me or post here just to yell at me about what I should be doing. It's neither helpful nor respectful. And I'm working on it.

If you are kind, accepting, and supportive, add me, and I will do the same back.

Thanks.

Replies

• mayerel
    mayerel Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Great job for wanting to be healthy!! I'm sure you'll struggle some days, as most of us do, and your struggles may be harder, but you can overcome them!!

Welcome!
  • laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! May your journey be blessed!
  • Zoeeee_xx
    Zoeeee_xx Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your recovery. :)
  • Insanity_Insane
    Options
    I have ednos i am obese and was eating under 1000 calories a day some times lower than that
    I am doing 1500 calories a day instead and i feel a lot better for it .
    am veggie myself trying to recover
  • smgerkin
    smgerkin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    congrats on being healthy! Some of us are overweight, some are under whatever the fitness challenge is, this is the place to find support. helathy is important. You have taken the first step, admitting you need to take better care of you, and that is an awesome step to take.
    Good luck with your journey!
  • sezhep
    sezhep Posts: 57
    Options
    I had an ED..
    Although at a healthy weight now and recovered for the most part, I will never lose those ED tendencies or thoughts. Constantly battling with myself, persuading my self it's healthy to eat certain things, and often when dieting find myself slipping back.

But MFP is great and there is so much suppor that I've been kept on a healthy track :D