what can you not live without?

Options
I am putting together a list of stuff i need in my fitness journey and i was wondering what are the things you would rather die then live without? (just a saying not literally) anything and everything you use on a daily basis i want to see a list of!

Replies

• joanie152
    joanie152 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I cannot live without Music

And my Heart Rate Monitor
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    well i've been through a lot in the last while and the one thing I can honestly say that I couldn't go without is MUSIC...yayyyyy music...all kinds...anywhere....anytime...the louder the better :)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Another vote for music. I not only have an extreme passion for music, I use it to keep my Tourettes a bit more under control. If I move to the beat or sing, it helps with the tics.
  • drewbird911
    drewbird911 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Decent Shoe can make a big difference. Motivation is the key though
  • spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Never ever thought i'd say this but probably my phone. Now i have MFP app on it i log on constantly. That and my ipod probably
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My Under Armour compression shorts, Gold's Gym waist sweatbelt, and my sports bra from ****'s Sporting Goods. :smile:
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    My Under Armour compression shorts, Gold's Gym waist sweatbelt, and my sports bra from ****'s Sporting Goods. :smile:

Really MFP??? IT'S A STORE!!! LOL
  • ctooch99
    ctooch99 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Bananas and Oatmeal - absolutely cannot function without eating a banana every day and Oatmeal 4 x per week...
  • HannahDiaz25
    HannahDiaz25 Posts: 104
    Options
    COFFEE :drinker:
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    -internet LOL I know it sounds lame but its true!
    -music
    -air (ok just being sarcastic here hehe)
    -real mexican tacos.. mmmm yumm
    -
  • imworthit52
    imworthit52 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Makeup, Cake & Coffee:noway: that's how I feel today anyway...haven't had anything sweet or any carb for 3 weeks & I'm going crazy:sad:
  • harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My Harley and my husband
  • keakurls
    keakurls Posts: 4
    Options
    Water bottle!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    music
    boxing gloves
    15-20# weights
    fitness sneakers
    minigoals
    fitness friends
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    Swimming

Tomatoes

Greek Yogurt

Coffee

My Nalgene water bottle

Fresh fruit

low-cal fruit strips and granola bars in my purse in case I am out and a cookie or smoothie craving hits

ETA: a hobby that has nothing to do with fitness: for instance, I've been really into nail and skin care. Making sure I give my face a good scrub and use good day/night cream and giving myself mani/pedis helps fill up a lot of time I used to spend mindlessly eating snacks in front of the TV

And if you are doing cardio, music or something you really like to watch on TV is key. I love Foo Fighters...great workout music!
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    1) Music
    2) Good pair of running shoes
    3) My gold's gym waist band
    4) Cheese...lol..
    5) Motivation
    6) Cell phone
    7) Subway
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Coffee
    Music
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    honestly, the Word of God. I know it sounds practiced, but I don't think I could survive what I've been through without Him in my life. :) someone asked a preacher once what he would be like without God and his answer was that he would kill that person without remorse. Really? yes, why not, when there's no reason not to? God keeps me in check and happy and at peace with the chaos in this world. :)
  • SexyMidnight
    SexyMidnight Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i love all of these answers right now i couldnt workout with out my music my Niagara water my running shorts and joe boxer sports bra!!!
  • LIFESTARTSNOW030512
    Options
    I would day my list would consist mainly of my vices:

1. Peanuts
    2. Cheese
    3. Chocolate.
    4. Phone
    5. Friendship (Most Important)