YUMMY NO CARB AND CALORIE SNACKS!

Options
Does anyone have an recommendations on their favorite snacks? I am running out of ideas...

Replies

• kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know too! :)
  • PSmillie
    PSmillie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It doesn't fall in the no carb category, but... I love to mix 3/4 cup fresh cut strawberries with 1 cup nonfat, plain yogurt and 1/2 cup fiber one cereal. Low in calories, high in fiber and protein, and it is a HUGE portion. Great when you want to just eat and eat and eat.
  • IndianCat3
    IndianCat3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    i snack on del monte all natural red grape fruit cups. drain the juice even if it does say 100% real juice.
    almonds
    fruit snacks
    sugar free pudding
    greek yogurt
    fruits
  • krazykristen123
    krazykristen123 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Your not going to find a no calorie snack
    but i like to snack on 100 cal snack packs
    you can get them from walmart and i like sugar free jello (5-10 calories)
  • lniber22
    lniber22 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hummus and carrots or fruit and almonds
  • RobynDCrossman
    Options
    Hm. A no calorie snack.
    Water.
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    one of my most recent obsessions is Buffalo Jerky from Trader Joes...the sodium content isn't outlandish and its so yummy lots of protein
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    chew on some celery? Lowest I can think of but not that great without something on it!
  • JenW1973
    JenW1973 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here snacking on 2 tbsp of hummus with raw broccoli and red pepper strips to dip in it. In total, it was about 125 cals.
  • liltwynkl1
    liltwynkl1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Pickles are yummy snacks! Just watch the sodium. Also I love spagetti squash with a little salt and pepper! Hmmm, any veggies are great snacks. And I'm not sure if it's the same for anyone else but I always go WAY over in carbs but stay with in my calories. I don't think carbs are crucial to restrict, I go over and still lose weight. You need the energy!
  • jessicaj_824
    jessicaj_824 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    no calorie snacks? the best snack is water, or chemicals.

Exactly!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    If you are concerned with only carbs and are not worried about the other food macros, these are a few foods with zero carbs:

Castle Wood Baby Swiss cheese
    Tuna
    Salmon
    Shrimp
    Chicken breast
    Egg Beaters egg whites