Before and after pics so far!

Options
This first one is how I started on the left next to a couple weeks after

3weeks.jpg

This second one is me in a dress the winter before last, and then again the other day

Lookatthisdress.jpg

This last one is me this morning :)

newabsjune.jpg

Replies

• Jileeun
    Jileeun Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to share some before and after pics. So this first pic is when I first started in Jan on the left, and about 3 weeks later on the right:

3weeks1.png

This next one is a dress I wore the winter before last to a concert, next to me trying it on the other day:

Lookatthisdress.jpg

This is me this morning :)

GetAttachment.jpg

So about 6 months of working out :)
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Can't see the pics, but good job!
  • lilmisskrys24
    Options
    UGH Why aren't they posting.....they are public on photobucket! I WILL post them lol
  • lilmisskrys24
    Options
    OKAY I FIXED IT!!! So yeah, that's like 6 months of working out.
  • hooma
    hooma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Your stomach looks amazing! What are you doing to work out and how many calories are you averaging? I want to know how to get a flat tummy too!
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Great job girl, you killed it!!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!
  • gabrie85
    gabrie85 Posts: 6
    Options
    wow noticeable difference! Specially in the mid-section. Keep up the good work!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!
  • lilmisskrys24
    Options
    Your stomach looks amazing! What are you doing to work out and how many calories are you averaging? I want to know how to get a flat tummy too!

Thank you! I run or do the elliptical at LEAST 30 mins a day (except sundays I take that day off), sometimes more if I'm feeling up to it. I just log everything into MFP. I sometimes go over, but eh. I'm set at 1300 cals right now, but I always get more because of exercise calories. So usually I eat around 1500-1800 cals a day depending on what exercises I'm doing. I lift weights 3x a week too. I lift heavy as I can.
  • lilmisskrys24
    Options
    OH and I did Jillian Michaels 30day shred (for 28 days) lol. I got done about 3 weeks ago. And lots of water. I didn't starve myself or anything.
  • jmmoore1324
    jmmoore1324 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congratz!
  • cckellympls
    cckellympls Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Way to go! All your dedication and hard work has paid off and you look amazing (u did before too). Stay healthy!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!