Looking for friends losing 50 to 75 pounds & have teens.

Options
Mom with a preteen and teen and need to lose 50 to 75 pounds. Looking for others with similar interest to talk with and help keep each other motivated.

Replies

• jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    ADD ME i HAVE ABOUT 50 AND I HAVE TEENAGERS
  • kiwipez
    kiwipez Posts: 144
    Options
    Feel free to add me I want/have to lose about the same. I don't have a teen yet, but I have an 8 yr old who thinks she's 25!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    You can totally add me! I have almost 50 pounds to lose still, and I have a 19-year-old and an 11-year-old. :)
  • christyd4
    christyd4 Posts: 191
    Options
    You can add me I still have about 60 lbs left and I have a 14 year old
  • ged630
    ged630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have lost 68 with about 12 to go with a 17 year old, 10 year old, and 4 year old. :)
  • kiwipez
    kiwipez Posts: 144
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: I thought you said you HATE teenagers!
  • snix1024
    snix1024 Posts: 81
    Options
    feel free to add me...I have two teenagers :)
  • noncentssue
    Options
    I have that much to loose and I have a 15 and 13 YO daughters. I am just getting started.
  • lauries3
    lauries3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    OMG, teens are stressful. I have two a girl and a boy. My daughter just moved out at 18. And my son who is about to turn 16 this month. I have wondered is there craziness making me eat. I have 83 pounds to add. Please add me, oh, I am also a single mother so if there are any single moms out there please add me too that is another stressor
  • venusinprogress
    venusinprogress Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me.

same as you. Ineed to lose 53 lbs, have a teenage daughter and son. I know its not easy, esppecially when they like junk food, I cant seem to resist but will have to develop willpower and imagine the things I'll be able to do when I'm at my ideal weight. I also need to think how much healthier i'll be. I have a few probs atm but these should disappear or be more manageable minus 53 extra lbs on joints, back and neck, energy, stamina. So many positives...... just got to remember them when the biscuits and crisps are going round. That'll be the ideal opportunity to go for a walk or do some stretches. Hope this helps, it's good for me too, actually putting this in writing. Makes it more real.
  • tlp148
    tlp148 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Add me if you like. 46 this year and will have a freshman boy (14) and a fifth grade girl (10). I started with about 56 to lose and in 6 months have managed to drop about 22 so far.... Jan 2,-June2.

14306103.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • tlp148
    tlp148 Posts: 67 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: I thought you said you HATE teenagers!

Too Funny... There are those days too!
  • rememberthetrain
    Options
    I'd love to connect with other moms and help motivate each other. I'm 46, with a 13 and a 9 year old. So far I'm 8 pounds down, with about 70 to go.