Never Satisfied?

Options
So I started working out and now all i want to do is eat...i'm not even hungry but i just don't feel satisfied. what should i do? Is this my body trying to tell me to eat more?

Replies

• ralexander82
    ralexander82 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. I'm not hungry, but not a nice feeling of being full either. I have eaten less, I've eaten more, and it doesn't seem to help. Sometimes I think I've eaten a lot, then I put it in MFP and I haven't eaten that much. Sometimes I feel like I barely ate anything and I'm over my limit. I think our bodies are trying to adjust to what we're doing to them, but I really don't know. I wish you luck and hope I can find out something about it through your topic too.
  • kristynkayte
    kristynkayte Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I feel the same exact way. Especially after I work out...i seem to be starved!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I feel the same exact way. Especially after I work out...i seem to be starved!
    Maybe that's because you are leaving about 1000 calories uneaten every day.
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    So I started working out and now all i want to do is eat...i'm not even hungry but i just don't feel satisfied. what should i do? Is this my body trying to tell me to eat more?

It sounds like you have always ate alot (its not a bad thing I do), therefore with you burning calories and exercising your body wants to take in those calories that you burned plus more and it also seems like a habit. It is not a bad thing at all to eat your calories that you burn, but I have a few tips that maybe can help you:

1. I would eat every 3-4 hours, HOWEVER the PORTIONS need to be small.
    ****This will build up your metabolism as well as adjusting your stomach so that it consumes less at one time but more over the whole day so that you body has time to burn those calories.

2. Also try to eat less junk food (unless you already are they disregard this) and more healthy stuff such as fruit, vegetables, and carbs which feel you up really quick and you can burn off really quick.

Those are my suggestions as well, feel free to add me and good luck you can do it.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Well, your diary is closed so it makes it difficult for me to see your issue. I would recommend trying to eat more protein. Cottage cheese and greek yogurt (if you can eat them) are great snacks that help me stay full. But like I said, I can't see your diary.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    More protein for sure.
    Ice water helps.